Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 19.03.2019

World
    Zeus
    I would like to see weekly challenge that requires co-op mission to be replaced with a multiplayer option instead. co-op maps are the worst.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriond View Post
    Excited for endless iron mines.

I will suggest, however, that if you REALLY want to improve your sales of them, you fix the "Charming Explorer Tooltip" so we know if a deposit can be mined 2x as fast.

Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    agreed
    Don't really think it is needed though for the endless mines. Those go back to star if destroyed so no risk in placing.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Trialgame View Post
    Don't really think it is needed though for the endless mines. Those go back to star if destroyed so no risk in placing.
    May i suggest you try the cheap motel 3 blocks down the street, as you have missed the last bus.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    May i suggest you try the cheap motel 3 blocks down the street, as you have missed the last bus.
    Not sure what point you are trying to make here, other than maybe the original comment was posted a while ago, but my response was in regards to RonEmpires post which was only made yesterday. I only included the original comment because responding to "agreed" doesn't really show what he was agreeing to and leaves it a bit confusing, much like your comment is.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Was the observatory actually tested? DOES NOT WORK AT ALL....no further research necessary!

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis69 View Post
    I was wondering if it was an attempt at humor myself, I rather give the benefit of doubt. However, no offense Odhran, I think you better stick with your day job for now or you need to work on the delivery. Other options are using emojis :P. "runs and hides"
    :P I forgot about the emojis. I should of truly done a better job with it, but yes it was an attempt at humor. The Dev's have truly been working hard to fix as much as they possibly can, but they do run into issues and thus I do take a lot of that frustration from everyone. They have a rough time as well, as they don't want to have code failing or not working properly, but it does happen.

-BB_Odhran

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    I would like to see weekly challenge that requires co-op mission to be replaced with a multiplayer option instead. co-op maps are the worst.
    I did let the Dev's know that co-op missions were not a favorite feature from the Valentine Event. Hopefully they make some changes.

-BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I disagree. The Valentine Event was the first time I really did co-ops. I actually really enjoyed them! It was a fun change to the game.

World
    Zeus
    Agree with Strider! My wife and I had 2 guides for Lakeside Treasure. 1 for COA's. 1 for MMA's. We could buff each others flower farms, then do 6 LT's in the 3 hours by running them back to back with the alternate generals. Granted, both of us are burned out and haven't run any adventures since the event. But at the time, it was a fun way to spend an evening.

As far as co-ops in the weekly....... I just skip that one. I'll take a spot here and there to help out guildmates, but I don't like having to run 3 Whirlwinds myself so don't do it. Don't like having to run 3 ToW's for that matter. After doing it twice skip those now as well. Needless to say, I don't do many weeklies.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Strider487 View Post
    I disagree. The Valentine Event was the first time I really did co-ops. I actually really enjoyed them! It was a fun change to the game.
    I completely agree. It actually forced Guilds to work together, rather than fend for themselves.

As for Weekly Challenge Co-ops, those can probably go, as the Weekly Challenges are only credited to what you personally get done.

Reply to Thread