Reply to Thread

Thread: Quest Exp gained inside adventure/scenario does not count

Noble
    World
    Ares

Quest Exp gained inside adventure/scenario does not count

I know this has been brought up before (here or test I can't remember) but any exp gained inside an adventure/scenario by completing the quests does not actually add to your experience totals. For example:

This is taken right at the end of a Storm Recovery scenario. Note my total XP at 688,528,744. Now the dialogue box says that my reward for completing this step is 15,000 xp and that I have not clicked the green checkmark to receive it yet. Next:

This is after completion, but before accepting my loot mail. At this point I should have received the 15K xp but not the xp from the loot mail, however as you can see, my total xp remains unchanged at 688,528,744. This means the 15K I was supposed to receive did not add.

I have tested this on all the other steps and on other adv as well and it never adds the xp you get during advs. This can add up to a lot, especially with some side quests like on MCC where it costs a lot of resources and you are supposed to be getting 25K+ each time.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Pretty sure this xp is included in the loot mail. Since there is no xp from killing bandits on scenarios like SR, all the xp you see in the loot mail probably adds to what you get from the sub-quests inside the advent zone. I never did that math though, I will let you lol.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHomer View Post
    Pretty sure this xp is included in the loot mail. Since there is no xp from killing bandits on scenarios like SR, all the xp you see in the loot mail probably adds to what you get from the sub-quests inside the advent zone. I never did that math though, I will let you lol.
    You might be right. Adding all the little quests inside gave the 17300 total xp that you get in the loot letter. Thank you. Matter resolved.

Well, if there is a way to delete the thread, I shall thank BB to go ahead and do that. If not, it can stay in case someone else makes this observation.

Reply to Thread