Reply to Thread

Thread: Suggestion for Weekly Challenges

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Smile Suggestion for Weekly Challenges

Hello,

Is it possible to have a cancellation option when you know you can't finish the challenge. I find it a bit sad when I log into the game and you get 2 notifications that your quest has failed. Would be great to have the option to cancel.

Thank you

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Artermas View Post
    Hello,

Is it possible to have a cancellation option when you know you can't finish the challenge. I find it a bit sad when I log into the game and you get 2 notifications that your quest has failed. Would be great to have the option to cancel.

Thank you
    I will be sure to pass this idea on to our Dev team. I know it can be annoying to see that a quest failed.

-BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Too many times I cannot finish Weekly Challenges because I get to the quest that you have to do three adventures such as Outlaws that I do not have. It used to be Heart of the Woods and The Grain Conflict. Those two adventures are now available in merchant. Why not have adventures available in merchant for the weekly challenge. Adventures such as Outlaws never seems to be available in Trade and my explorers never seem to find it. Im all for paying for adventures. I have a ton of map pieces

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by queenjade2013 View Post
    Too many times I cannot finish Weekly Challenges because I get to the quest that you have to do three adventures such as Outlaws that I do not have. It used to be Heart of the Woods and The Grain Conflict. Those two adventures are now available in merchant. Why not have adventures available in merchant for the weekly challenge. Adventures such as Outlaws never seems to be available in Trade and my explorers never seem to find it. Im all for paying for adventures. I have a ton of map pieces
    I will suggest this to our team.

-BB_Odhran

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by queenjade2013 View Post
    As a workaround until BB addresses this: the Mysterious Adventure Box drops Outlaws pretty frequently. Not optimal and certainly not a solution, but it's something that's available for the time being.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Reply to Thread