Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: "We the people, need more land"

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Yes more building space is needed to host all those new buildings!!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks for letting them know

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Any news on land?

With the Level increase to L80, will we see more Islands on the top and left of the Home Island? Hopefully with some useful space? Even the new L7 option with buildings doesn't help much when you're adding the 4th, 5th, 6th Lab/Snack Shack/etc.

With the second phase of Christmas Markets coming soon, it will be even harder to get a decent setup (Where oh where is that German discussion on ideal placements?).

I know BB has said they didn't like the 'free move day' option, but that was long before the current situation, so I think that perhaps they need to figure out an alternative, including a universal 'not losing building levels when returning to Star'. That's a crapton of Presents lost if you put the CMarket back in Star.

We're losing players at rates I haven't seen since I started playing almost seven years ago, so BB needs to decide what they want to do about it. This is a reasonably simple fix.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BWillyMo2 View Post
    How about just bring back the glitch to removing bushes. A lot of good space is wasted by having them on the Islands. And possibly a Tree remover buff like we have for blowing up rubble, rocks & mountains. We can pick a few places that we don't need or want trees and remove them permanently and use the new space for other things
    I would love to see them do this. Those trees prevent order in building.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    That's a crapton of Presents lost if you put the CMarket back in Star.
    What ? How are you losing presents with putting the christmas market back in the star ? Or are you talking about the upgrades, which maybe did take presents. Can't remember now.

We're losing players at rates I haven't seen since I started playing almost seven years ago, so BB needs to decide what they want to do about it. This is a reasonably simple fix.
    How do you know this ? All I see the the normal rate of people stopping playing for reasons other than the game at the higher levels and at the lower levels, new players either get given too much so have nothing to work towards or the game is just not for them (which is normal and nothing can be done about this).

Also, what exactly do you do with all that stuff that you need more buildings and people. I am lvl 64 and don't run out of stuff but I have plenty of space left.

https://imgur.com/a/goGacrN

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Narasn View Post
    What ? How are you losing presents with putting the christmas market back in the star ? Or are you talking about the upgrades, which maybe did take presents. Can't remember now.
    Yes, the upgrades take 9000 presents. You only have to upgrade 1 (perhaps a second this year), but if you delete it, you're screwed until next year. Or pay 32k gems. Too bad building upgrades for gems are not priced in a way designed for anything other than accidental clicks because this is the type of scenario where it would be worth dropping a few thousand. Likewise, the Christmas bakery is 4000 presents to upgrade. This is really bad. I know better than to delete it, unless lag makes me, but I could see someone falling victim to doing so.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    1. Guild Island: construct Guild House and Decor only.

2. Military Island: place Generals only.

3. Decor Island: construct Decor only.

4. Residence Island: construction Population Buildings and Decor only.

Island Themes

1. Seasonal Island: winter, spring, summer, fall

2. Geography Island: sand, grassland, tundra, swamp

Dear Developers, Islands that do not allow production buildings can have more open spaces. Please give us the ability to create symmetry by allowing us to build anywhere on an expansion island.
    Regarding building textures (skins) what is the consensus, are we going brightly colored cartoon buildings, or, realistic imagery? Anyone who has made stuff online should agree that cartoon coloring is easier because you can do whatever you want. Realistic imagery is hard, it's got shades and tones and shadows...... end rant.

World
    Ares
    This is a strategy game, we have to make choices.

This said, the new 1x1 buildings are awesome. introducing a full line of unlimited 1x1 buildings would be a fun challenge for players who want to build their island, it would create space, and it would boost gem sales. (Please change the xmas gift tree to a 1x1 building, just like the ghost lanterns.)

Also, the epic woodyard could be improved with new recipes. More epic buildings like an epic science production, or epic residence could open more space.
    Whence comest thou?

Reply to Thread