Reply to Thread

Thread: revamp to the build queue

Settler
    World
    Zeus

revamp to the build queue

Would be nice to allow multiples build queues at the same times.

We have multiples settlers they should be allowed to build more building all at once.

Not thinking of changing all the feature but allowing 2 build at once would be nice.

Example: at the start when you have 3 build queue. Your first 2 would be build at the same times or at least same time the settlers start is work.

[ ] [ ]
    [ ]

and on the 3rd it's a single built.

[Well ] [Tita Mine]
    [Copper Mine ]

(You have a [Well ] and a [Tita Mine] in the first 2 built queue both start to be constructed at +- the same time but the Well will be done is built way in advance of that [Tita Mine] this mean the [Copper Mine ] take the place of the [well] and start the built process while that [Tita Mine] is still in construction.

You purchase an additional build queue or activate premium it add another one.
    this would be with 3 additional built queue.
    [ ] [ ]
    [ ] [ ]
    [ ] [ ]

You add premium
    [ ] [ ]
    [ ] [ ]
    [ ] [ ]
    [ ]

Example you build Copper mine, Tita mine and on the second row a well and salt mine.
    Since the copper mine would be quicker to build you end up having the well goes up in queue after the copper mine is done building.

kind of a double row/queue that is again movable up or down or side to side so you could re-arrange it but you get 2 built at the same times.

With all the new mines it would be nice to refresh the way the built queue system works to make it a little more efficient.

And last is if you end up with 3 additional built queue and premium.
    [ ] [ ] * built at same time
    [ ] [ ] * wait
    [ ] [ ] * wait
    [ ] * wait

We keep the slow process of building stuff.. but add that the first 2 built queues are at the same time the rest would wait.
    So we can build 2 items at the same time.

World
    Zeus
    This is a brilliant idea!

+1
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Zeus
    +1

yep especially since there used to be a perma building slot in guild market that was taken away before i could snag one.

Reply to Thread