Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: That Dang Gem Button!!!!

Soldier
    World
    Ares

That Dang Gem Button!!!!

That feaking stupid son of a ***** gem button on the quest items needs to move!!! It's to stinking close to the check box! Three times now I've hit that button instead of the check box and NEVER get confirmation of spending gems!!! The ONE place where one can ACCIDENTALLY hit the wrong button is where there is NO confirmation!!!

I've lost over 100 gems because of this problem!

Fix this stupid on purpose error!! Either move that button further away or GIVE US AN OPTION TO CANCEL!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images

Noble
    World
    Ares
    I have never hit that accidentally before but I can see how it would be aggravating. Maybe just adding the confirmation box "Do you really want to spend X gems to complete this?" would be enough?

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Exactly! It's the "only" location where you pay with gems where it doesn't ask you for confirmation. Everywhere else in the game you get asked but this one spot.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    I have hit gem button(s) accidentally in the past.. I didn't like it either.. and agreed that no warning or confirmation was surprising.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Use the 'X' from top right to close all windows... After I accidentally gemmed a few quests I moved to that one. Safe to use.
    Same problem with barracks, btw, though now it is easier to avoid to gem troops production with the context menu, but before that was a nightmare reorganizing the troops queue. PH/RPH too.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    I will poke the team about making at least a confirmation for this and also for the barracks. I am truly sorry that you spent gems when you did not mean to.

-BB_Odhran

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by ghannima View Post
    Use the 'X' from top right to close all windows... After I accidentally gemmed a few quests I moved to that one. Safe to use.
    Same problem with barracks, btw, though now it is easier to avoid to gem troops production with the context menu, but before that was a nightmare reorganizing the troops queue. PH/RPH too.
    It's not that I was trying to "close" the quest window, I was finishing a current quest by clicking the "Check Mark" button.

BB_Odhran: Not only make a confirmation dialog, but wouldn't it make sense that the Gem option to complete "anything" would not even be an option if it's already completed!?!?!?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I agree that there should at least be a confirmation when clicking on the gem button. After all, there is a confirmation message when deleting a quest. Using gems to complete a quest is another shortcut that spends the most valuable and rare resource in the game!

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    . W. H. E. N. __. I. S. __. T. H. A. T. __. G. E. M. __. B. U. T. T. O. N__. O. N
    . T. H. E__. Q. U. E. S. T__. B. O. O. K__. G. O. I. N. G__. T. O__. B. E__. F. I. X. E. D. !!?!?!!?!!?
    . I. T. '. S__. T. H. E__. O. N. L. Y__. G. E. M__. P. U. R. C. H. A. S. E__. B. U. T. T. O. N
    . T. H. A. T__. D. O. E. S__. ". N. O. T"__. A. S. K__. F. O. R__. C. O. N. F. I. R. M. A. T. I. O. N
    . O. F__. S. P. E. N. D. I. N. G__. G. E. M. S!!!!!!

F. I. X__. T. H. A. T__. @#$@#__. B. U. T. T. O. N!!!!!!

O. N. C. E__. A. G. A. I. N__. T. S. O__. H. A. S__. ". S. T. O. L. E. N!!!!"__. M. Y__. G. E. M. S. !!!!

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Any time gems will be used, there should be a confirmation pop up, on anything where gems will be spent.

Reply to Thread