Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: That Dang Gem Button!!!!

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    agreed ... and frankly i hate the lag that happens when you are trying to cancel stuff - in ph or rph or barracks and you hit the stupid gem complete instead while it hiccups...

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    I will poke the team about making at least a confirmation for this and also for the barracks. I am truly sorry that you spent gems when you did not mean to.

-BB_Odhran
    What's up with this BB_Odhran?!?! Nothing came of this, or did you not do as you said?

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    agreed ... and frankly i hate the lag that happens when you are trying to cancel stuff - in ph or rph or barracks and you hit the stupid gem complete instead while it hiccups...
    The gem button on PH and RPH "also" doesn't ask for confirmation!?!!? This is just absurd!

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Korishan View Post
    What's up with this BB_Odhran?!?! Nothing came of this, or did you not do as you said?
    I never said it would be changed immediately. I have mentioned it and will bring it up again with the team. Again I can not promise that it will make it within the game at any given time.

-BB_Odhran

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Korishan View Post
    . W. H. E. N. __. I. S. __. T. H. A. T. __. G. E. M. __. B. U. T. T. O. N__. O. N
    . T. H. E__. Q. U. E. S. T__. B. O. O. K__. G. O. I. N. G__. T. O__. B. E__. F. I. X. E. D. !!?!?!!?!!?
    . I. T. '. S__. T. H. E__. O. N. L. Y__. G. E. M__. P. U. R. C. H. A. S. E__. B. U. T. T. O. N
    . T. H. A. T__. D. O. E. S__. ". N. O. T"__. A. S. K__. F. O. R__. C. O. N. F. I. R. M. A. T. I. O. N
    . O. F__. S. P. E. N. D. I. N. G__. G. E. M. S!!!!!!

F. I. X__. T. H. A. T__. @#$@#__. B. U. T. T. O. N!!!!!!

O. N. C. E__. A. G. A. I. N__. T. S. O__. H. A. S__. ". S. T. O. L. E. N!!!!"__. M. Y__. G. E. M. S. !!!!
    ok...while, I agree it is annoying...they didn't steal anything....YOU in your impatience clicked the wrong button. yes, it is annoying, yes they SHOULD give a pop up asking if you are sure but...in the mean time...take a deep breath and click on what you want clicked. If you keep making the SAME mistake then you shouldn't be accusing other people of screwing up. yes it is an issue that they could and should do something about but at the same time it is an "issue" that can be completely avoided by the players by simply double checking. Remember that old saying? Measure twice and cut once? By "shouting" and claiming they are stealing just devalued your entire post. it makes you look like a child throwing a temper tantrum. They didn't steal anything...YOU gave it to them by being careless by pressing the wrong button in a situation that you KNOW you need to be careful in....FFS...

Reply to Thread