Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek Easter 2019

World
    Zeus
    Looking forward to General Boris. He looks like he's going to be as powerful as Anselm, Nusala, and Vargus. If nothing else, hes' a MMA on steroids for certain.

Events are getting more challenging as far as being able to get enough event currency (eggs or whatever) to buy what we want. I actually think this is a good thing. As someone who's been playing a lot of years and as a result has gotten every explorer possible, events were beginning to get too easy. I could get everything I wanted in the first 10 days, then would give all the rest of my event currency to our Guild leader to distribute. I'm glad it's becoming challenging again and holds the possibility of failure to get everything I want. Yeah, ok, it's hard for new people, but shouldn't it be? I was new once too and figured out the best thing to do was buy enough gems to get all the savage scouts. That still applies.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    +1 to getting all scouts... best use of gems. Was worth the money I spent on this game.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    Looking forward to General Boris. He looks like he's going to be as powerful as Anselm, Nusala, and Vargus. If nothing else, hes' a MMA on steroids for certain.

Events are getting more challenging as far as being able to get enough event currency (eggs or whatever) to buy what we want. I actually think this is a good thing. As someone who's been playing a lot of years and as a result has gotten every explorer possible, events were beginning to get too easy. I could get everything I wanted in the first 10 days, then would give all the rest of my event currency to our Guild leader to distribute. I'm glad it's becoming challenging again and holds the possibility of failure to get everything I want. Yeah, ok, it's hard for new people, but shouldn't it be? I was new once too and figured out the best thing to do was buy enough gems to get all the savage scouts. That still applies.
    Hey Perwyn Unless things change or the sim Im using is wrong General boris is about as useful as Mad scientist. Ive yet to find a camp where he is the best to use
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Artillerist View Post
    Hey Perwyn Unless things change or the sim Im using is wrong General boris is about as useful as Mad scientist. Ive yet to find a camp where he is the best to use
    Oh man...........

Later that same evening......

Did you give him 3 in Unstoppable Charge? Which Sim has him?

The following morning.......

It still isn't making sense that he's not any good. A major with 3 in Unstoppable, 1 in Master Planner and 285 knights does 20,805 1st strike dmg with splash (73 x 285 = 20,805). Boris with same stats and 195 knights should do 21,352 ((73 x 1.5) x 195)) AND take 1/2 dmg from swift units.

So on the last 3 of MCC he should be useful against frost eagles and frost fox, especially if combined with Heavy Fog from the weather station. I've simmed (with Heavy Fog) 1st waves of MMA/knights followed by Major with either all knights or knights and besiegers against these camps with good results.

In theory, Boris in place of a major should do as well or better. Until I can sim him for the attacks I've come up with for MCC incorporating Heavy Fog, won't know for sure. The Mad Scientist was disappointing, but he's last strike so it makes sense that he'd be not so great. Not giving up hope on Boris just yet. Meanwhile, back at the ranch......

After more coffee......

Oh wait....... frost bears.......... oh man.........
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Schipperke View Post
    Personally, I would be delighted to have an opportunity to get a second Anslem, Vargus or Nusala.
    +1 on Nusala, Vargus and Anslem, I gladly would get another one

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Artillerist View Post
    +1.
    I thought he is better, but that was before i could sim...
    The only attack i could find for him is on cutter's final, Boris instead of Vargus, which will allow the use of skilled veteran instead of major for last wave.
    He can replace some MMA attacks on some babas adventures, but that's not a significant change. For MCC he will be yet another sac gen.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Sounds a lot more useful than mad scientist, who is staying in my star because I literally don't know what to do with him. Looks like he can kill twice as many units as a MMA. If he's a sac gen who occasionally can be slotted in somewhere else, I'll get use out of that.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    I will mention this to the team to see what can possibly be done with this. I know it would be difficult to have them in an event, as then players that already got them would not really want them.

-BB_Odhran
    Thank you. I understand players which already have them, may not want/need them, but old content, such as generals, can be limited like recipes or buildings. Recipes are available in multiple events, but if you already have it, it's unavailable. Same thing with the Rarity Provision House, it's available, but only to those who don't have it. New content is still there as an option, but old content could be an option as well, with or without limitations. I have twenty-nine (29) generals, three (3) of them are the Quartermaster Claus, but I have no Anslem or Vargus because in the only event they were available, I could only afford one (1) and I chose Nusala. I now don't have an option to purchase Nusala with gems, so it can certainly be done, and I would like it.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    I will mention this to the team to see what can possibly be done with this. I know it would be difficult to have them in an event, as then players that already got them would not really want them.

-BB_Odhran
    Since everyone else on this game could also only chose one during that event and had to spend gems on the other two, will you be refunding the gems to everyone that purchased the other two if this was implemented?

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by CyrusXavier View Post
    Thank you. I understand players which already have them, may not want/need them, but old content, such as generals, can be limited like recipes or buildings. Recipes are available in multiple events, but if you already have it, it's unavailable. Same thing with the Rarity Provision House, it's available, but only to those who don't have it. New content is still there as an option, but old content could be an option as well, with or without limitations. I have twenty-nine (29) generals, three (3) of them are the Quartermaster Claus, but I have no Anslem or Vargus because in the only event they were available, I could only afford one (1) and I chose Nusala. I now don't have an option to purchase Nusala with gems, so it can certainly be done, and I would like it.
    You and everyone else could only get one of the three during that event. You are no different from anyone else. It had nothing to do with what you could afford.

Reply to Thread