Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Sneak Peek Easter 2019

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    two, will you be refunding the gems to everyone that purchased the other two if this was implemented?
    That was a nice dream you had, time to wake up now though.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Please start the events sooner. Having the holiday at the beginning/middle of the event is just weird since after the holiday itself is past, that whole seasonal mood is gone and then we just stuck with two weeks of "It's over already, let it go". I mean who isn't still celebrating Halloween in the middle of November? Or Christmas in January? Or by the looks of it, Easter in May? Preferably the actual holiday should be as close to the end of the event as possible or at least in the final week.

Also, would it be possible for these sneak peeks, to include a target date for the actual event? I know... testing takes time... can't anticipate all problems... can't know how long it will take, blah blah blah, but just a, "we are hoping for/aiming for" type thing. Doesn't need to be a set in stone promise or anything, just a heads up so we can better prepare.

Also, I like that Mod_Emerald gave us that first look shop screen and I appreciate the effort, but in the future could you make sure to have enough resources to buy each item before taking the pics? It is hard to see the prices when they are all in red like that. Thanks

World
    Zeus
    ...a 200% (3x) Gem sale would be really great about now.
    “Many that live deserve death. And some die that deserve life. Can you give it to them? Then be not too eager to deal out death in the name of justice, fearing for your own safety. Even the wise cannot see all ends.”
    J. R. R. Tolkien

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Raubhautz View Post
    ...a 200% (3x) Gem sale would be really great about now.
    +1

LoLex
    Quote Originally Posted by Trialgame View Post
    Please start the events sooner. Having the holiday at the beginning/middle of the event is just weird since after the holiday itself is past, that whole seasonal mood is gone and then we just stuck with two weeks of "It's over already, let it go". I mean who isn't still celebrating Halloween in the middle of November? Or Christmas in January? Or by the looks of it, Easter in May? Preferably the actual holiday should be as close to the end of the event as possible or at least in the final week.
    +1
    +10
    +100

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Trialgame View Post

Also, would it be possible for these sneak peeks, to include a target date for the actual event? I know... testing takes time... can't anticipate all problems... can't know how long it will take, blah blah blah, but just a, "we are hoping for/aiming for" type thing. Doesn't need to be a set in stone promise or anything, just a heads up so we can better prepare.

Also, I like that Mod_Emerald gave us that first look shop screen and I appreciate the effort, but in the future could you make sure to have enough resources to buy each item before taking the pics? It is hard to see the prices when they are all in red like that. Thanks
    I will see what can be done and have made the suggestions to the team as well.

-BB_Odhran

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I can't really say.. this was the smallest least amount of detail i've ever seen in a 'sneak peek' . rumors have a ton of stuff coming out at easter - but you only mention boris??

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    I can't really say.. this was the smallest least amount of detail i've ever seen in a 'sneak peek' . rumors have a ton of stuff coming out at easter - but you only mention boris??
    Most information comes from the players community. It's the same thing about testing, guides, help and support. TSO is on cruise control right now. I wouldn't be surprise to learn that BB is run by AI or by a bunch of manatees.
    Whence comest thou?

World
    Ares
    I'm thinking different colored eggs worth different points and random. then purchases would be in egg points. random would make it more interesting

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Sorry - i invested a ton of time testing the val event.. none of our reports were heeded whatsoever by bb devs. Heck, stuff's still broken from xmas event. I'm not wasting my time testing easter for you too.

Reply to Thread