Reply to Thread

Thread: A buff for epic buildings and forge

Settler
    World
    Zeus

A buff for epic buildings and forge

We have 2 epic woodyards, 1 epic farmyard and 1 forge and it is complicated to use them efficiently.

I must say I have very little hope someone will consider it and make it, but I really like a not fancy buff for those buildings. Just a 2x buff to last longer then 12 hours like we get from bean soup when dropped by friends. Something to last 2-3 days like grilled steak. Not 3x, 4x or whatever... just a buff we can time with the steaks. With a realistic and accessible price.

Yes, BB added the fancy fruits of hardship to the shop, and yes, it last 1 day 15h when dropped by friends on prem and it is a 3x buff, but the price is so unrealistic that no one will ever buy it. I did the math and we can afford to buy 4-5 of those with the obsidian we get from an entire MCC campaign.
    I just need a 'normal' buff for 'normal' use, something to time it with the steaks...

Speaking about woodyards.. I'd like there a slot for mahogany wood. And an increasing production, to be like the other and newer epic buildings.

World
    Zeus
    +1

Maybe even a recipe so we could make them in the RPH. (Please! Not another multi-building solution!)
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Reply to Thread