Hi, Everyone,

I think it's time for a new lvl of general--the Corps Commander and the Front Commander

These generals would allow you to group together generals under their command, and dispatching the Corps Commander or the Front Commander would dispatch all the generals attached to it.

This would let us reduce the clicks. For example, for Horseback, I could assign Vargus and 3 MMAs to a Corps Commander. When I click the Corps Commander, all those generals are sent.

The commanders could have a drop down menu when you click them, and the drop down menu acts like a file folder. You assign your generals there, and that is a semi-permanent thing until you change it.

So in my Corps Commander, if I assign to dropdown menu three --General Vargus, General Anselm, etc--I can rename drop down menu tree "woodcutter". Then when I click the Corps Commander and select menu option 3 on the dropdown menu, those assigned generals are dispatched. Once I've assigned generals to a drop down menu item, then that selection persists forever until I clear it.

This also allows scalability and monetization.

A basic Corp Commander could be given free, and it only has 3 drop down menus, and is limited to assigning 5 generals. Here is an example of the monetization and scaling.

Corps Commander Free---3 drop down menus, 5 generals each
Corps Commander next edition--5 drop down menus, 7 generals each
Corps commander next edition---7 drop down menus, 10 generals each

The 2nd and 3rd examples could be premium or as event rewards.

The Front Commander would act like a super Corps Commander. You can assign Corps Commanders to the Front Commander, and clicking the Front Commander will send all your Corps Commanders and their generals.

This could help with the ultra high level adventures and if Settlers Scales another 25 levels, you could have epic campaigns spanning hundreds of kilometers--true corps and front level battles.

For extreme monetization, diversity of gameplay, and new ideas--the Corps Commanders could give a small bonus to attached units.

Examples could be:
*all generals attached to Corps Commander get plus 100 HP
*all cav. attached to Corps Commander get plus 1 damage
*all units attached to Corps Commander get -5% damage reduction

The ideas are endless and could be added via skillbooks or as recipes, etc.

Again, this feature also reduces clicks and adds more time for gameplay.