Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] The Black Knights Return

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceruhe View Post
    But there was one, lasted like 2 days because that dumpster fire got so much hate they pulled it again haha
    it lasted a a few hrs then was pulled

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Library View Post
    nice to read about harbor and ships even it is for april 1st event... like a dream never to come real

also like the idea of a very long duration barracks buff, must be really hard for you to add it in the game
    lol for one thoses items listed under the stuff that DIDNT make it into the event but just to drop another hit look at what was wrote

New buff "Black Detergent". Effect: 1.04 times faster recruitment speed. Duration: 2,019 hours.

1st of april is 1.04 2,019 hours is 2019 the year

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Here's a Link to the Previous Time they Ran It...

https://forum.thesettlersonline.net/...=black+knights

it had one major issue the last time... the adventure island was so glaring white you had a hard time seeing the enemy camps and the glare hurt your eyes.... so hopefully they fixed that issue for this time around....also the stuff at the bottom of the sheet is not available....if you look it says "things that Didn't make the event" half way down the sheet.....

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Here's hoping the outcome is better than last time... O.o ...because, yeah...not so wonderful. :/

https://forum.thesettlersonline.net/threads/24494

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Groot View Post
    That's hardly unique to April...
    REALLY??? see below
    New buff "Black Detergent". Effect: 1.04 times faster recruitment speed. Duration: 2,019 hours.
    Ducks will swim between archipelagos again

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    So i am unable to load the game. Browser crashes and i tried to refresh cache with no luck. Tried logging in and out but still no luck.
    Guess i will have to wait till the event ends lol to play again. Miss the event.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    nothing i knew it April fools on me!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Well, since no one else has said it. Thank you for the cheaper premium tokens (they look better as well). I just hope they do not vanish after today. Thanks BB and this was pretty enjoyable. Also...LOVE the various naming of the BK adventures. I snorted my coffee through my nose reading them.....due to pain and suffering, I deserve a single stone to be sent to my menu. Thank you.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    <lvl 42 zzzzzzzzzzz

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I ran BK several times and got swaps for ls, but no building drops. I guess it was not meant to do anything. And for the record, I hate the black and white buff.

Reply to Thread