Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [Feedback] The Black Knights Return

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis69 View Post
    I ran BK several times and got swaps for ls, but no building drops. I guess it was not meant to do anything. And for the record, I hate the black and white buff.
    +1

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis69 View Post
    I ran BK several times and got swaps for ls, but no building drops. I guess it was not meant to do anything. And for the record, I hate the black and white buff.
    The new Black and white buff? What exactly do you hate about it? Might be able to get some changes added again if it is used next year.

-BB_Odhran

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    The new Black and white buff? What exactly do you hate about it? Might be able to get some changes added again if it is used next year.

-BB_Odhran
    Not sure if it is me alone, but I have a hard time seeing a lot. Maybe I need new glasses, but for me the contrast is not good and besides it just looks drab and depressing. But that's ok, I can switch it off no problem, so it does not bother me. Just not worth buying for me. Somebody else dropped it as a joke, it lasted all but 15 minutes. I am sure others like it, as long as it can be removed, it is all good.

World
    Ares

-BB_Odhran
    I have an old woman's eyes. The definition was too fuzzy, and with our islands out of necessity being so crowded, it was eye-strain central.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you for the feedback on this and I will poke the team about it. It being removable was a big addiction to it, but if it can be improved. It is always worth a shot at trying to help get it improved.

-BB_Odhran

World
    Ares
    Thank you for the feedback on this and I will poke the team about it. It being removable was a big addiction to it, but if it can be improved. It is always worth a shot at trying to help get it improved.

-BB_Odhran
    Can they get us a dragon... y' know... like a GOT tie-in...

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeCat View Post
    I have an old woman's eyes. The definition was too fuzzy, and with our islands out of necessity being so crowded, it was eye-strain central.
    Glad it is not just me. And I am not even 50, lmao

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I thought the buff looked really cool......on someone else's island. It was difficult to distinguish between buildings with it active, but it still looked cool. Did not put it on mine though.

Reply to Thread