Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Notes Improvements for Weekly Challenges

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Optimistic but holding severe reservations until 'proof' is seen. As stated above, there are no numbers discussed. Hopefully this will not be a half-way measure.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    New token distribution works for me.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Population tokens are a great idea. I'm glad you're going to make them available in sub-quests.
    Please make the sub-quests progressive so that 3 Storm Recovery comes at the end, not the beginning.

This gives more people a chance to get tokens and makes the game more fun.
    Thank you for listening to our feedback.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Being able to choose from more than adventure would be nice. Considering the quest asks you to choose from the following list, it feels like there should have been more than 1 adventure from the beginning.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Looks like it is moving in the right direction. Thanks.

World
    Zeus

Sounds promising...

But like most BB presents the package is usually ticking when it arrives...

So excuse me if I reserve judgement until we actually see something...

(I would have rated this thread however 'vague' and/or 'ambiguous' were not one of the choices.)

• " Nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool. "

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I do most of the ship quests for the little bit of experience, but I don't do the main part of the quest. I don't expect much from the ships due to the comparative ease, but a couple of tokens would be nice.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I think I'll speak for the group of people who actually do the Weeklies (minus Epidemic) and say this is going to make a decent thing a lot better.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Offering tokens in sub-quests is good add. I stopped doing all but the ship quests and some adv quests because the elite resources are too much for the reward.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Sorry, but even with improved access to tokens, this wouldn't be enough for me to start doing weeklies. I'm not obsessed with a big pop max like some players seem to be. As you progress through the stages of the game, you get access to different pop buildings and replace the old ones with new - and any tokens invested go away with the rest of the resources you used to upgrade the buildings. The major problem (imo) for weeklies is the XP is just not worth the effort, I can make as much or more, just by doing a couple of adventures and they don't cost anywhere near the amount of resources and time that the weeklies require.

So not excited by these changes at all - keep your weeklies BB :-) As I have said in another thread, you really need to run these ideas by a small group of real players before you hatch them on the test server for viability. Save yourself and us a lot of wasted time.

Reply to Thread