Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Notes Improvements for Weekly Challenges

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you for providing more details about the weekly challenges and I will be sure to let the team know about these concerns and also extra changes. I will see if it will be possible to get more details about these upcoming changes before they hit the test server. I will also try to keep an eye out and let you know within this thread when these changes go live on the test server so anyone wanting to check them out early can.

-BB_Odhran

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I think this is A LOT better. My only dislike however is the co-op feature. please remove this. These were meant to be personal achievement goals/quest. It would be nice if we didn't have to spend daily play time trying to round up other players. Really, the rest sounds great and exactly what people really disliked about them but please get rid of the co-op quest. Substitute them for something else. An Edit: Please get rid of Storm Recovery or tinker with it. That much grout is....expensive. Especially when it is just getting thrown out the window. Please remove that one or re-work it. It is terrible.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Please be aware that these changes can now be tested over at the Test server. Please let us know any additional feedback you might have after testing.

-BB_Odhran

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Thumbs down

-no new adventures for map fragments- or at least i didn't notice it.
    -same adventures to run, same 3 times.
    -decreased the amount of resources and troops we have to spend
    -adding 2-3 tokens for each subquest but decreased the reward for completing all...

thank you, but no, thank you.

Please, can we get an 'enable/disable' button? Just add a cool down of 7 days every time we enable them.

World
    Ares

List the quests for the top tier players (level 66-70) please so we can give feedback

Running FT advs for weeklies vs. upper Ali Advs/the horrid Storm Recovery would be my preference. I'm a level 72. Ran Storm Recovery once. Never ever again lol.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Not tested since updated on test server, had a good guess what would be there and Ghan confirmed it above.

I would like to 2nd the "disable button" or another way to not have these quests show failed and have to click them all off if i dont do them.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Sorry, I was wrong, same resources and troops to sink.

Bleah

5 more tokens per chain quest, well done, BB!!!!
    (and yes, I am sarcastic)

World
    Zeus

New Challenges

How about making some new challenges so there are like 12 instead of 4....

World
    Zeus
    My suggestion is this for level bracket 56- 60 You should ask players to do 1 Woodcutter MAP only. (NOT thief 1, thief 2, thief 3). NO follow up drop chance maps.

Players who just go to level 56 are only starting to be able to produce the guns. And can barely do Woodcutter. We're most likely going to have to use normal units until we can get enough resources to use elite units.

It's just a huge shock and nearly impossible difficulty jump for players who just went from 55 to 56 where 56 is the when you start building that new building and don't forget it - takes almost 2 weeks or more to even UPGRADE the building to level 6. so most of the time, you're not even producing any of the resources.

From 61 and to 62, you can scale that up to 1 adventure of the follow up of thief 1 (or 2 or 3). After players have done enough Woodcutter adventures to stock up enough of the various random drops. And maybe mix in 2 adventures of Woodcutter. To keep players doing that map to get drop maps.

And lastly, Storm Recovery needs to be changed to something that doesn't use grout. Or remove grout from the map requirement production.

And of course get rid of Co-OP requirements. I mean the general consensus almost unanimously have said Co-OP in weekly challenge is just BAD.

It's VERY unbalanced the way the weekly challenge is setup.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    There are effectively no details being shared here, it's hard to provide feedback on such vague statements. the problem with the rewards was a matter of BALANCE, not just amount. If the rewards for a level 66-75 are still only 50% greater than those for a 46-55, and the requirements the same, then the disparity persists.
    Last edited by Raega; 04-08-19 at 03:12 pm. Reason: numerical typos

Reply to Thread