Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Notes Improvements for Weekly Challenges

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I like the weekly quests since I don't yet have access to pathfinder. Nice easy way to get some XP. I send off the troops every time, and I do the other weekly thing until it comes to the adventure, in which case I often stop because I can't finish (either I don't have any wisdoms around or I just can't gather the people to do a co-op). The only one I finish regularly is the one that includes storm recovery, as I find that one pretty easy. Just requires logging on for short periods of time 2-3 times during the day. I think it would be great if you would spread the love a bit here, but like others I too am not overly optimistic. We'll see. Thanks for trying.

Copper

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks for taking feedback in improving this. If you guys drop the Coop adventures or make it it so you can do adventure X or Y that would be great... coops - I never did get anyone to pitch in - because as someone else pointed out real life gets in the way...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    This challenge was becoming expensive to run. Hopefully now it'll be more accessible. Tried doing the Storm Recovery adv and was unable to complete. Cost me a fortune since my level is not up to making grout yet. Hopefully you look into using adv and quests that are approbiate for lower levels. Thank You

Barcus
    with this event u have a bit of a dilema..some of the weekly challenges ask for adventure searches, some of my scouts take 2 days to do this..thing of it is u don't get any eggs and if u don;t do them u can finish weekly challenge

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcus View Post
    with this event u have a bit of a dilema..some of the weekly challenges ask for adventure searches, some of my scouts take 2 days to do this..thing of it is u don't get any eggs and if u don;t do them u can finish weekly challenge
    if you have luckies to send you may get eggs on adv search (been a long time since i checked) and of course the new expl might also.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    if you have luckies to send you may get eggs on adv search (been a long time since i checked) and of course the new expl might also.
    Weeklies are definitely not a friendly quests during event for lower levels as they do not have many explorers yet. I have to add, that choice of adventures other than co-op would be more pleasing option for many players.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    This is not an option, explorers only find eggs doing treasure searches.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Thank You for listening to our request!! Im excited for the changes

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Thank You for listening to our request!! Im excited for the changes
    I wonder how this will age....

Reply to Thread