Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Notes Improvements for Weekly Challenges

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Dev Notes Improvements for Weekly Challenges

Dear Settlers,

The Dev Notes for the Improvements for Weekly Challenges was just published and we can't wait to hear your initial impressions and overall feedback.

-Please be aware that these changes can now be tested over at the Test server. Please let us know any additional feedback you might have after testing.

Thank you,
    BB_Odhran
    Last edited by BB_Odhran; 04-08-19 at 05:39 am.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I like this - and I'm someone who's been known to do SR for tokens because I wanted to clear out the weekly. And anything using map frags is good!

Now can we make it so I can rip up some of these adventures into fragments?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I'm very sorry, BB_Alex, I'll trust you when you will trust the players. You are vaguely offering some improvements, nothing concrete.

More adventures for map fragments? From the way you consider players wishes you may add some useless adv like Wild Mary or Sleeping Volcano...

Increasing the amount of tokens? riiiight... probably with 10-ish tokens and we should be very grateful with that amount... Instead of needing 3-4 years to fully upgrade my island I will need 2-3 years... yuppyyyy

I am sarcastic, I have no idea about which adventures they will add or the amount of tokens. But over the years I learned to never expect something good when a change is announced like this.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    like the idea, but there is really no information about the changes. quit doing weekly because of the rewards and cost involved.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Wouldn't it be easier to use the same system as "The Pathfinder" quests? Let us pick and choose which quests we would like to complete. Not everyone can do CO-OP quests. (Due to REAL life)

You did an amazing job creating The Pathfinder. I assume it would be easy to copy your programming into a new Boat or Building. It sounds like you are going in that direction anyway with the updates. Why reinvent the wheel?

World
    Zeus
    Thank you for acknowledging our concerns. I shall remain cautiously optimistic.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    sounds good,
    always a major problem, loot not being worth the effort and resource loss to do the adventure, or quest.
    a lot of people just don't have the time to play a lot, with having families and working, they need a some thing that will pay out great reward for a quick action or one in section they can take time to do. like your weekly challenge. if you make it easier to get the adv, demanded that is great, or even lessen how many they have to do,
    storm recovery is a hard adventure to do, and needing to do 3 is very hard.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    I shall remain cautiously optimistic.

Same here. I appreciate that player concerns have been heard and look forward to seeing the changes.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by LordGumble View Post
    like the idea, but there is really no information about the changes. quit doing weekly because of the rewards and cost involved.
    Agree here LG.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Oh man am I ready to see the changes, this ought to be fun.

On a more positive note, getting a reward for sub quests is a fairly decent start though.

Reply to Thread