Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Observatory still buggy after 9th April changelog - QM and QMC still not working

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Observatory still buggy after 9th April changelog - QM and QMC still not working

I guess I am not disappointed - which is a shame, I had such high hopes after the complaints raised against the bugs with the Observatory.......

QM and QMC both still exhibit the same bug that was present prior to the changes introduced on the 9th April i.e. they get to the adv quickly, but then spend the rest of time (until there pre-Observatory travel time or "normal travel time" expires) "bouncing" e.g. landing, popping to another landing spot and landing again, over and over again until "normal" travel time has expired. While they are "bouncing" you cannot unload the troops, so they become unusable.

This behaviour is also present on the QM returning from adv i.e. you cannot unload or load troops (I didn't bother checking to see if it is "landing" over and over again). QMC initially (on return) indicates it will come back faster, but then time changes (at some point) to be the normal return time of 1.5hrs.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    The Dev team is currently looking into this issue.

-BB_Odhran

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Still doesn't work.. My qm's are landing over and over and over - i moved em to another side of the adv - -left .. came back 30 sec later - they are rebuilding on LZ. So i cant move them .. to get them out of the way.... to send attacks...

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Please fix this ASAP. Forget friendship buff and other newer adjustments until this is sorted please. Going on 3 months now and multiple updates and no fix for QM's.....

Is this "bug" a low priority for BB?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by WillHutch View Post
    Please fix this ASAP. Forget friendship buff and other newer adjustments until this is sorted please. Going on 3 months now and multiple updates and no fix for QM's.....

Is this "bug" a low priority for BB?
    They don't really care. It's now all about having Events with Crazy Resource Prices hoping we Buy Gems. At this point with Flash coming to an End, it's all really just a Cash Grab until the game comes to an end. Don't bother even asking anymore. I doubt it will ever be addressed and fixed.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    It is lower priority than login and loading problems for sure but it will be fixed. Meantime you can transfer troops with regular generals like we used to.
    Also Santa works for me. Dont even remember when was the last time i had to use the Quartermaster.
    Mad scientist.

World
    Zeus
    When I used the Observatory today my QM did not get a time bonus and so did not do the build-tear down-rebuild thing over and over. I've been loading all my gens with troops for the first several camps like the old days before Quartermasters and sending my QM dead last anyway. The timing worked out to where just as I needed more troops, QM arrived and worked fine. Not optimal, but I'll take it for now. Would rather have the login issues fixed first.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

World
    Ares
    Santa is fine for sending, but if you do multiple advs/coops, you need QM to either get troops home fast or transfer to other adv.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    any news on a fix? been 2 1/2 months now

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Finally fixed!

Reply to Thread