Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Easter 2019

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I had no eggs on searches or on the map so far either.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Although I guess just being able to log on would be nice...

Multiple refreshes over several hours, several days in a row, and still not logged in. :/

It's not like TSO is a brand new game and these events don't happen every year.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Thank you for Easter basket, the tribute was a very pleasant surprise

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by gracie_the_cat View Post
    Thank you for Easter basket, the tribute was a very pleasant surprise
    You're welcome! Hope you had a good Easter!

-BB_Odhran

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Is it just me or are none of the easter quest showing up? Are they time locked or am, I having some sort of malfunction?

Retired Community Leader
    World
    Ares
    Just an idea for next year - would it be possible to add a few null achievements that would continue to count eggs from explorers, collectibles, and adventures? It would be nice to be able to see how many eggs are collected from each after you have completed the other achievements. If the limit is set to an extraordinary number and the points given is zero, then it would just be a counter for players. Since the achievement would never be complete, it would simply disappear after the event is over as other incomplete achievements do.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurboth View Post
    Just an idea for next year - would it be possible to add a few null achievements that would continue to count eggs from explorers, collectibles, and adventures? It would be nice to be able to see how many eggs are collected from each after you have completed the other achievements. If the limit is set to an extraordinary number and the points given is zero, then it would just be a counter for players. Since the achievement would never be complete, it would simply disappear after the event is over as other incomplete achievements do.
    I like this idea - saves me manually tracking how many eggs i get from adv, explorer, collies

World
    Zeus
    Collies?!?!? You have dogs?? I don't have dogs!!! Where did you get dogs?!?!?
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    Collies?!?!? You have dogs?? I don't have dogs!!! Where did you get dogs?!?!?
    LOL ... nods they chase the rabbits...

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    BB does it again... the game was interrupted once again (to fix issues mid event), and I lost the window in which I could send my explorers

Reply to Thread