Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 60

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Easter 2019

  1. #21
    Veteran General
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    639
    World
    Zeus
    I had no eggs on searches or on the map so far either.

  2. #22
    Settler
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    The Left Coast
    Posts
    101
    World
    Zeus
    Although I guess just being able to log on would be nice...

    Multiple refreshes over several hours, several days in a row, and still not logged in. :/

    It's not like TSO is a brand new game and these events don't happen every year.

  3. #23
    Recruit
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32
    World
    Ares
    Thank you for Easter basket, the tribute was a very pleasant surprise

  4. #24
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,134
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by gracie_the_cat View Post
    Thank you for Easter basket, the tribute was a very pleasant surprise
    You're welcome! Hope you had a good Easter!

    -BB_Odhran

  5. #25
    Settler
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    112
    World
    Zeus
    Is it just me or are none of the easter quest showing up? Are they time locked or am, I having some sort of malfunction?

  6. #26
    Retired Community Leader
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    292
    World
    Ares
    Just an idea for next year - would it be possible to add a few null achievements that would continue to count eggs from explorers, collectibles, and adventures? It would be nice to be able to see how many eggs are collected from each after you have completed the other achievements. If the limit is set to an extraordinary number and the points given is zero, then it would just be a counter for players. Since the achievement would never be complete, it would simply disappear after the event is over as other incomplete achievements do.

  7. #27
    Veteran General
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    ontario, canada
    Posts
    929
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurboth View Post
    Just an idea for next year - would it be possible to add a few null achievements that would continue to count eggs from explorers, collectibles, and adventures? It would be nice to be able to see how many eggs are collected from each after you have completed the other achievements. If the limit is set to an extraordinary number and the points given is zero, then it would just be a counter for players. Since the achievement would never be complete, it would simply disappear after the event is over as other incomplete achievements do.
    I like this idea - saves me manually tracking how many eggs i get from adv, explorer, collies

  8. #28
    Mayor Perwyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    The Shire
    Posts
    1,424
    World
    Zeus
    Collies?!?!? You have dogs?? I don't have dogs!!! Where did you get dogs?!?!?
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

  9. #29
    Veteran General
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    ontario, canada
    Posts
    929
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    Collies?!?!? You have dogs?? I don't have dogs!!! Where did you get dogs?!?!?
    LOL ... nods they chase the rabbits...

  10. #30
    Mayor
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,033
    World
    Zeus
    BB does it again... the game was interrupted once again (to fix issues mid event), and I lost the window in which I could send my explorers

Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts