Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Easter 2019

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    We missed out on collectibles, explorer searches and adventures, several hours during the ares server outage and then during the maintenance to start the stuck Easter event quests which were a week late. A seven day extension is in order.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by alice007 View Post
    BB does it again... the game was interrupted once again (to fix issues mid event), and I lost the window in which I could send my explorers
    So many lost Explorer runs, Geo runs, Books (because the 'Binder *still* doesn't let you stack), and more.

Can't log on for two hours? Too bad, try again when you get back from work/school/etc and see if you can get in then.
    Lose a day of searches/production? *shrug*

You would think that after five years BB would have sorted out things that happen year after year...oh wait, it's been nine years. :/

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    BB, Thanks for extending the event by 5 days.. That should more than make up for the lost explorer time.. Personally, I am good with it

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Thanks for the extra time. 5 days is more than what I would have expected, again as with the Valentine's event. BB is usually pretty good at making things right when it comes to event issues.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    sorry i disagree - extending something when you cant even access it ... is useless.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    sorry i disagree - extending something when you cant even access it ... is useless.
    This is kind of where I am, especially after wasting all those Buffs on my 'Binder because I couldn't login to start another Tome. :/

Stacking in the Binder is long overdue. Even a Stack of five books would make better use of Buffs than what we have now.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Totally with you on this one.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    been trying since 6;30am... its now 6pm.. still cant get past the bunny feet..

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    been trying since 6;30am... its now 6pm.. still cant get past the bunny feet..
    It's been a couple of hours this morning... :/

World
    Zeus
    Feedback for next year or any event that uses buffs/add deposits.

Please make it so that the buff is not automatically set to the maximum number.

Here's the situation. I make a bunch of Gaudy Truce items. Say about 400 of them at once, knowing that I'm going to need to buff trade with a friend for Party Crashers. Each day uses a 'small' amount of that. BUT when you go to apply the buff, it defaults to maximum (like adding deposits) which is VERY bad. It's possible to accidently blow all your buffs and then you're F*****k cuz you wasted a crap ton of titaniums. I've posted this feedback before already about how adding deposits should NEVER set maximum. I've made a ton of meat deposits and fish deposits all at once so I don't have to constantly make small 1000, 2500 amounts here and there. And whenever a guild quest or any quests ask you to deposit meat, I can go in and type in what I want to use. BUT accidental deposits could happen (and its very bad when its set to maximum).

Please revert it to 1 instead of maximum. OR better yet- have an option for players to toggle. "use maximum" (disable/enable) - for those who wants to argue with me on why they want maximum. I would prefer it set to 1 rather than max.

(not just accidental deposits could happen but the game often LAGS a lot and doesn't take your input number changes, and takes in your add command, and thus ends up depositing ALL instead.)

Reply to Thread