Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Easter 2019

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Back to waiting to login...again. It's been hours of refreshing, relogging-in, waiting, closing windows and starting again... It's going to be annoying if all those Adv/Elite L6 buildings are running unBuffed because I can't login before I head to bed.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    Feedback for next year or any event that uses buffs/add deposits.

Please make it so that the buff is not automatically set to the maximum number.

Here's the situation. I make a bunch of Gaudy Truce items. Say about 400 of them at once, knowing that I'm going to need to buff trade with a friend for Party Crashers. Each day uses a 'small' amount of that. BUT when you go to apply the buff, it defaults to maximum (like adding deposits) which is VERY bad. It's possible to accidently blow all your buffs and then you're F*****k cuz you wasted a crap ton of titaniums. I've posted this feedback before already about how adding deposits should NEVER set maximum. I've made a ton of meat deposits and fish deposits all at once so I don't have to constantly make small 1000, 2500 amounts here and there. And whenever a guild quest or any quests ask you to deposit meat, I can go in and type in what I want to use. BUT accidental deposits could happen (and its very bad when its set to maximum).

Please revert it to 1 instead of maximum. OR better yet- have an option for players to toggle. "use maximum" (disable/enable) - for those who wants to argue with me on why they want maximum. I would prefer it set to 1 rather than max.

(not just accidental deposits could happen but the game often LAGS a lot and doesn't take your input number changes, and takes in your add command, and thus ends up depositing ALL instead.)
    agreed - i nearly lost 8 bob bribes last night... and a guildie has repeatedly done this when he was a half awake just logging in in the morning.... and those gaudies are bloody expensive.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    agreed - i nearly lost 8 bob bribes last night... and a guildie has repeated done this when he was a half awake just logging in in the morning.... and those gaudies are bloody expensive.
    its a shame that BB totally ignores feedback. I've given this feedback MANY times over the years since they introduced the 'max buff default'.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by RonEmpire View Post
    Feedback for next year or any event that uses buffs/add deposits.

Please make it so that the buff is not automatically set to the maximum number.

Here's the situation. I make a bunch of Gaudy Truce items. Say about 400 of them at once, knowing that I'm going to need to buff trade with a friend for Party Crashers. Each day uses a 'small' amount of that. BUT when you go to apply the buff, it defaults to maximum (like adding deposits) which is VERY bad. It's possible to accidently blow all your buffs and then you're F*****k cuz you wasted a crap ton of titaniums. I've posted this feedback before already about how adding deposits should NEVER set maximum. I've made a ton of meat deposits and fish deposits all at once so I don't have to constantly make small 1000, 2500 amounts here and there. And whenever a guild quest or any quests ask you to deposit meat, I can go in and type in what I want to use. BUT accidental deposits could happen (and its very bad when its set to maximum).

Please revert it to 1 instead of maximum. OR better yet- have an option for players to toggle. "use maximum" (disable/enable) - for those who wants to argue with me on why they want maximum. I would prefer it set to 1 rather than max.

(not just accidental deposits could happen but the game often LAGS a lot and doesn't take your input number changes, and takes in your add command, and thus ends up depositing ALL instead.)
    I will inform the team of this feedback. Thank you for pointing it out to us.

-BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    This easter, while offering more things than other easter events in the past, did not have an adequate scaling of rewards to compensate for the high added cost of all those extra items, thereby stifling the event economy in the trade office comparing to what it has been in the past. This event was one to look forward to, in that a game that was pretty uneventful would see its most vibrancy during Easter. It's like it came to life, because of the generousity of the event resources from adventures in comparison to the rewards being offered for them. To support this observation, there have been not one but two gem sales during this event (no 200% sales anymore). The reason there are two is because it is nearly impossible for a full time worker to be able to adventure enough to get even half of what is offered this year, so it appears that there is an attempt being made to farm us of real money that actually matters. I am glad it was extended, that solves the problem somewhat, but it still doesn't do anything for the faltering economy. That is one of the greatest things about this game, and it was always the best at easter. RIP

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    That has been an ongoing trend the past year or maybe two. Event resources have gone from overabundant to increasingly scarce. This event is where it really fell off the rails. That said, I have been surprised about how much more available event resources were to me than I expected. I've already met my original relatively conservative goal. I might even be able to get everything after all. But yeah, I have none to spare if I want to achieve that, which many others don't either.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Not sure if I am the only one having this hiccup. My Lost Egg quests had been in the Waiting Quests for almost a week or so.
    When I put the mouse pointer above the lock at the Complete the quest "Compensation" section at the tasks window,
    The text "The following conditions must be met to unlock this quest: - [undefined text]"
    If I my quests continue to be in waiting quests section, I won't be able to complete the easter quest. And It would be a shame.
    Hope it will out of waiting quests soon.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNobody View Post
    Not sure if I am the only one having this hiccup. My Lost Egg quests had been in the Waiting Quests for almost a week or so.
    Me too... Enough said (including on a different thread)

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I guess you'd have to be able to log in to know these things... :shifty: O.o

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    So todays hotfix did nothing. Same easter questline that was under waiting and should have started when i finished the previous one is still under waiting quests.

Reply to Thread