Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Easter 2019

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Guess I should run HLT. I stopped paying attention to achievements a while ago, except during events. That's also an event double resource, so I imagine it will be pretty popular.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Do away with the 2x XP! We have enough ways for players to gain XP fast. Those that choose not to level fast shouldn't be forced to during events, just so they can get the stuff they would like to from the event.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I had mentioned in global 1 the Easter Event would completely end to BB_novog on May 13th at 12am est., Nice I was wrong by a few hours, you have it ending at 4am est.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Talking LordMadmax item/goods give away & game end by May 11th, 2019.

Some may or not know that I will be collecting my eggs and on May 11th and I will be quitting the settlers online, after almost a complete 8 years of playing it. It has been fun and though why should I just quit the game, without giving away all my stuff?

Stuff that I can give away and not leave it all to a deserted island, like so many others have done! Quitting is one thing and rage quitting is totally another! I choose to give all my stuff away before quitting, so that it can give others the same joy it has given me.

I will be giving away all my stuff to players whom show up for my simple give away contests; guess the correct Number and you get them via trade office or direct trade.
    I will also be tearing down all my frozen Manors, reg & imp silos, Mag Res, reg & imp watermills, Imp storehouses, gingerbread houses, mead and so forth. I will keep these buildings working on my island and on May 11th I will tear them all down to give away on my give aways. I Urge you to be around in order to win some of these great buildings I have spent years earning with $500 in gem purchases, not too mention buying tons of loot spots and being blessed to win. I will continue to do give away guess the correct number give aways all the way up to May 11th when I will officially close my TSO account. I have a new ubisoft game I fell in love with, called Anno 1800 + other ubisoft games to play. It is in beta at the moment and so that is where you will find me after I close down my TSO. Use the uplay to check out the Anno 1800.

It has been a long journey with its many glitches, ups and downs etc. on TSO and I wish you all continued fun on TSO.

I would like to ask and seek anyone who will be interested in helping me, facilitate my give aways and contests. Please, please, I need help. Send me an in Zeus server an in game email.
    Please mail me if you will want to help me give away all my goods. Or else they end up no good on an abandoned island. Also if you want to send me a friend request, I will be accepting all; even the phantom lurker friend requests. This way you can receive your winnings easier. All players are welcome.
    Thank you kindly, LordMadmax.
    May God Bless All That You Do © 1993-2019 JTP.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    OK

So failed right out the gate... 1st explorer came back after event - i watched him come home.. ZERO EGGS (the one that came in after before i woke up - also zero eggs).

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    1st batch of collies - myself and 10 other guildies this morning so far. NO EGGS

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    1st batch of collies - myself and 10 other guildies this morning so far. NO EGGS
    Same for both. Explorers came back with zilch and no eggy collectibles

Settler
    World
    Ares
    My explorers also came back with no eggs, and there were no eggs in collectibles either. Disappointing start to the event.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Not complaining but just making a statement but, prices are a bit inflated.... lots of stuff but requiring event resources in the 10's of thousands (just to get a few things) is more than a small step. I know we have a long time to get everything and LOTS of adventures, but again, just making an observation.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Some Expl had Eggs, others didn't, but the Lovely doesn't look to be bringing back 'Max' Eggs.

Reply to Thread