Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: game stuck on the loading page

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    this is getting ridiculous might be time to find new game to play seems how for weeks now cant get the log in screen fixed tiring spending hours trying to log in

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    18hrs this time. When the entire Christmas Market is running unbuffed for days, that's a lot of losses. Quite aside the lost Prem time and not being able to finish Advs.

GoneFishing
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfie View Post
    OK, I'm either the luckiest guy or something changed that got this fixed for me. Spent 2 months with long load times failing 95% of the time, now all of a sudden, loaded in quickly with no failures probably 10 times in the last 5-6 days.

Not sure what's up....
    Seems to be fixed for me as well. Not hogging data anymore, and has started in 7-10 minutes every day for past week, usually with one refresh.
    I always open task manager and watch the stats, I'm getting really familiar with them.

I will also mention that my island is simple, no fancy friend buffs, or premium, or observatory, although I do have a level 1 christmas market.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by GoneFishing View Post
    Seems to be fixed for me as well. Not hogging data anymore, and has started in 7-10 minutes every day for past week, usually with one refresh.
    I always open task manager and watch the stats, I'm getting really familiar with them.

I will also mention that my island is simple, no fancy friend buffs, or premium, or observatory, although I do have a level 1 christmas market.
    I had that for about 24-36hrs, then it tanked again. At one point the TSO tab was using 28Gb of RAM all by itself. 1-1.5Gb was typical before the login nonsense started, but now it's 2-10Gb typically, with a few 12-15Gb spikes and that horrific 28Gb.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I think this is three *days* now of not being able to get on, getting booted back out past the login screen repeatedly (which likely means the Daily/Weekly login have reset...again), and just in lost Coin productivity over 100k Coin...to say nothing of everything else lost in the Christmas Market, Event Resources, dead Mines, and so on.

World
    Zeus
    3rd Day in a row I have the (!) ... the game wont load.

While I am happy I am not alone I am disappointed as I went throught the same with the Valentines Event and wasnt able to get everything I wanted without spending a boatload of gems planned for other items!
    Not a happy Settler

Whats the word on this issue?

World
    Zeus
    You are NOT alone!!!

World
    Zeus
    Youre NOT alone!

It's VERY frustrating!

World
    Ares
    Not loading for me either !!! BUT I FIXED IT!!! And got in... took about a minute for Chrome to re-load the game again... but now its flying just fine ...

my Chrome must of updated and all i did was re-put in what BB suggested we do... And it worked great again... !!!

GO HERE- https://forum.thesettlersonline.net/threads/25575

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    The team has pushed in update that should help fix login times. Could this please be tested on the test server. Please be sure to leave feedback on this as well.

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread