Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11

Thread: game stuck on the loading page

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    My game gets stuck loading at the exact same place on the progress bar, every time.
    When it does this, i resize the window a couple times and then it progresses again.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    The team has pushed in update that should help fix login times. Could this please be tested on the test server. Please be sure to leave feedback on this as well.

-BB_Odhran
    It works fine on the Test Server. Oddly enough I never had issues getting on there, only on the Game Server (Zeus).

Now it's gotten so bad on Zeus that at one point the TSO tab was using 28Gb all by itself. Now it keeps resetting to the Login Screen (ie I can't even refresh past the Play Now loading screens like I used to).

Pushing a week of lost game time, lost Prem, constant Daily resets, hundreds of thousands of lost Resources, added costs to open the Calendar... After over five years of playing, this is why I've become so hesitant to spend on Gems anymore.

World
    Zeus
    Day 4 of (!)!!! /
    This is terrible!!!

What is going on??? Is the game dead?

World
    Zeus
    I am with you there!!
    Day 4... nothing! doesnt matter the time of day. Nothing works!
    It did the same during the Valentines event! I prep special for these big events and this is what happens! :*(
    very frustrating!!

I downloaded the game on my pc and it makes little difference still stuck on that page with the "(!)"!

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AstrumLuxLucis View Post
    It works fine on the Test Server. Oddly enough I never had issues getting on there, only on the Game Server (Zeus).

Now it's gotten so bad on Zeus that at one point the TSO tab was using 28Gb all by itself. Now it keeps resetting to the Login Screen (ie I can't even refresh past the Play Now loading screens like I used to).

Pushing a week of lost game time, lost Prem, constant Daily resets, hundreds of thousands of lost Resources, added costs to open the Calendar... After over five years of playing, this is why I've become so hesitant to spend on Gems anymore.

I am with you there!!
    Day 4... nothing! doesnt matter the time of day. Nothing works!
    It did the same during the Valentines event! I prep special for these big events and this is what happens! :*(
    very frustrating!!

I downloaded the game on my pc and it makes little difference still stuck on that page with the "(!)"!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Finally on after over five days of nothing, and intermittent for days before that...only to find the Home Island (as expected) to be in such bad shape that I really have to wonder if rebuilding is worth it.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I have been unable to login today. Well, I login and then click Play and get a white screen. I have tried deleting cookies, etc with same result. I am using FF which had been working better than Chrome used to work.

Anybody else having this problem?

Reply to Thread