Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: game stuck on the loading page

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I have been having this problem for days as well - also using chrome. Right now been 15 minutes on loading screen and waiting. Have also been getting freeze ups in the game as well.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Used Mac and PC 3 different browsers, cleared cache, restarted same results. Day 2 of easter event and I can not log in for over 4 hours now

so far I missed out on my premium, eggs collectibles on my island, can not do daily or guild quests.... not a happy camper here.

Edit: 6 hours later, 3 different browsers running at the same time, still no luck.... time to quit, not for today, forever I guess.....thanx for making it easier for me

World
    Zeus
    This seems to be worse with Chrome browser vs. Edge browser but both are loading with excessively long times...

Today Chrome would not load at all after 30 minutes I gave up on it. ;(

Update June 2019: After playing The Settlers Online with the Chrome browser since July 2012, I have not been able to load the game using Chrome since April 2019 with a couple of exceptions using the 4 minute Refresh trick. I am using Puffin secure browser as my only reliable access to play the game - although this cloud based browser has its own limitations (namely optimal Graphics performance)... There is a noticeable decrease in both the player population in game and Trade Office activity!

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    any news on when it will be fixed? It seems to be worse on mac, doesn't matter what browser - all of them get stuck on the exact same spot. My guess is, that it's caused by the recent flash update.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    yup i'm on a mac too.. 20-30 min to log in .. plus a refresh mid way... wonderful event we're having (sarcasm)

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    definitely game set up, not a browser. Also tried opera - 0 luck with that one. running out of options here except for last one - quit for good....

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Thank you for this page. I am barred from loading Easter Event. I have Firefox. 15-30 minute delay loading before Easter Event. Now I am barred after getting slightly past the rabbit's left foot. I used to load faster by reloading the game since it would keep what had loaded already and then proceed to load more. It refuses to go past the left foot yesterday (when I first tried) and tonight.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I should add I am Windows 10. So Windows 10 and Firefox is barred from playing this game now.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    tonights login ended up taking over an hour. i have updated flash on both mac and opera.... but since i managed to get in while that update was installing i didnt restart browser and press my luck... will restart it tomorrow and test. ..chrome got stuck in same spot... as earlier screenshots.

World
    Ares
    I have had much more luck using Explorer (>75% loading success rate) vs. Chrome (~25% success), both on Win 8.1.

Reply to Thread