Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: game stuck on the loading page

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    This is actually getting pretty ridiculous when you have to spend almost an entire hour just to get onto the game.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I've had pretty good luck for the most part. There's definitely a pause by the rabbit's foot, but it has been mostly less than a minute.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    We are sorry for this issue and we hope to have a fix for it soon. Please keep an eye out on the home page for any official word on it.

-BB_Odhran

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I found that is worse on the Mac than it is on PC. I have to hit the refresh button at least 1x when it starts to load and freezes just after the rabbit's foot (seems that everyone gets stuck pretty much at the same spot). Overall it still takes too long to start the game after logging in, but at least I can log in now since I downgraded flash player. Before I had 0 luck on Mac 10.14. PC is same for me anything between 10 mins - 1 hour. After that I stop trying.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    On Chrome I have found that if stuck simply refreshing doesnt work. I have to right click on top of browser click task manager and end process on the flash. Usually get in on the next try.
    Mad scientist.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    i see the hotfix did nothing for this. last night i accidentally backed out of the game - 7;11 pm.. took till 8;45 to get back in... i was hopeful the maint would address it.. log in today 5;22 am -- check box screen - 5;30. still way too long. things were much more stable back when you did weekly database maint overnight.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I, too, was hopeful that the Easter Quest fix would have helped (grabbing at straws?) Still stalling just past the bunny's left foot, refresh after 5-6 mins, finally into the game 4-5 mins after that. Also plagued with the ongoing lag/freeze-ups that are becoming increasingly worse. Very disappointed that this hasn't been resolved by now.

Calliope_Jeyne / Playing on the Zeus server since April 2012

"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right" -Henry Ford

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I too am seeing the problem again today. 3 Computers, 8 browsers and 3 versions of flash and it always sticks at the left foot of the bunny suited figure.

Retired Community Leader RomanGodCamper's Avatar
    World
    Zeus
    Hotfix seem to have made things worse for me. Instead of being a good easter event, turned out to be the worst with this problem.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by supermind View Post
    I found that is worse on the Mac than it is on PC. I have to hit the refresh button at least 1x when it starts to load and freezes just after the rabbit's foot (seems that everyone gets stuck pretty much at the same spot). Overall it still takes too long to start the game after logging in, but at least I can log in now since I downgraded flash player. Before I had 0 luck on Mac 10.14. PC is same for me anything between 10 mins - 1 hour. After that I stop trying.
    Agreed. I log in fine using Chrome on my Windows 10 laptop. But using Chrome on Macbook Pro won't load no matter how long I wait, and it used to load right up. It has been like this for about a week. I have to use Safari on Mac but that comes with intermittent lag and screen freezes.

Reply to Thread