Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: game stuck on the loading page

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    we the game is now mocking me - i managed to get in crippled on safari -- beach ball for every click, chat broken, email broken.. i was slowly sending explorers... and poof it kicked me out and i'm stuck out again.. i got 15 min... sigh
    (firefox, chrome and opera all fail too)

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I identify with all of you. Puffin browser on mini ipad gets me right in no problem - but mini screen, no track pad. Piffle. Is the game worth it??

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Since the hotfix my guild quest window is messed up. It is all squished together and I see barely a sliver. Sometimes going to adv map fixes it for a short time, but then it reverts back. Anyone else having that issue?

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I've been experiencing something like 15 minutes to 60 minutes to giving up. Now when I log in I just go do something else for a while then come back to check on it. Initially it was go grab a snack and drink, now it's go watch TV for 30 minutes or run errands.

Tried three separate times today for over a half hour each time, Windows 10 PC using current version of Chrome, have not gotten in a single time. The beauty of this is it's "finish the pathfinder tasks" day, I think I have to complete a Nords and maybe buff someone a couple more irma's... two things that total less than 30 minutes to complete. And pretty sure all my explorers are sitting in star not finding eggs and my crashers is up lol.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    the kingdom of shack kingdom of middle earth bump u!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    The team is currently looking into this information. As I get more information, I will keep everyone updated.

-BB_Odhran
    BB has seemingly been "looking" at this issue since mid March. It is clear that you guys either are not committed to finding the problem or that you have your head stuck so deep in the sand that you don't actually think there is one.
    Either way, having a game that takes an hour to load is crazy. How do you think you're going to survive in an environment where this sort of this simply does not occur in any other games?
    The response from BB is unacceptable. It is as simple as that.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Just had a look at TSO's ratings, especially on Steam. Mostly negative and Very Negative in recent times. All of the negative comments revolve around the time the game takes to load. Yet BB's response is : "Try another browser". How absolutely arrogant. You guys at BB had better realize that you are going to be without jobs soon, because the very players that have supported your salaries for years are now getting fed up with your "couldn't care less" attitude.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

why wont the picture ever change?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Well, the problem seems to be getting worse. It happened this morning and my usual fix of opening Chrome's Task Manager to end the Shockwave process, then clearing cached, hosted app and media data before reloading the game didn't work after 4 attempts when it use to work on the first. On the 5th attempt, I added cookies to the browser clearing and if finally worked. I don't know if adding cookies made a difference or I just got lucky on the 5th try, but I really shouldn't have to go through such a song and dance so many times to log into a browser game.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Supermastah View Post

why wont the picture ever change?
    Stuck at exact same spot...

Reply to Thread