Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: game stuck on the loading page

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    nods - i never even run facebook in opera.... and it's sandboxed in its own browser

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Lock ups are getting super bad now.. 6-10 min locked up / frozen if i try to visit friend or adv.. unacceptable .. especially when you keep bringing "drop 25 buff" gq repeatedly.

World
    Zeus
    One solution to this problem is to try Puffin Browser...

See: [ https://www.puffin.com/ ]

Fast loading/reloading and Flash crash free play so far for me...

Free for one month and then one dollar a month or 10 dollars per year for a secure cloud based browser with no Flash prompt upon loading!

World
    Ares
    I use Chrome, and I seem to have found a workaround here: After logging in (and allowing Flash to run if required), I then click on one of the other links on the homepage, such as this here Forum. That opens up in a new tab so it won't screw up anything. On the homepage I then click the link to start the game. I can read the forums if I want. The loading page still has the progress bar stuck at the bunny's foot, but it will load the game in 5-10 mins. So far, I've been 5 out of 5 with this trick. And I don't have to reload the whole browser or clear cache. It's like the internet connection needs to warm up before diving in.

I hope this works for all of you!

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you for all of the suggestions that have been added. Please let me know if any of these work for anyone else having issues with loading into the game.

-BB_Odhran

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    None of the suggestions have worked for me. I have tried them all. Can only run the game using Safari and at times that is even sketchy. This is a recent development for me...maybe about 4 days ago. It has always been slow loading but now it gets stuck and never loads even after refreshing etc etc.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    nope this morning.. ssdd .... still 15 min to load up and 1 refresh... and it seems same 3 gq are popping up..

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Pteris View Post
    One solution to this problem is to try Puffin Browser...

See: [ https://www.puffin.com/ ]

Fast loading/reloading and Flash crash free play so far for me...

Free for one month and then one dollar a month or 10 dollars per year for a secure cloud based browser with no Flash prompt upon loading!
    Sorry but as a exclusive Puffin user (its the only browser i've run the game on since the XXL update) I have to report even I have been having these problems as well today. Took 40 minutes to load in after one freeze.

BTW they have changed their subscription model. Its now free with ads with no time limit or pay annual subscription for ad free.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Broke. Different browsers, different computers, different internets. Two hours just to login. Stuck at the bunnies foot for the past 3 hours. Cache cleared, router restarted, DNS flushed. This is a game issue not a user issue.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Another one who cannot log in, it was fine this morning now is another story. I use Chrome, at the log in page I do not get the stage where I am asked about Flash just a constant log in loop.

Reply to Thread