Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: game stuck on the loading page

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Well the hotfix worked in fixing what it was meant to fix, I actually got the next set of Easter quests. But also having problems logging in still. Not sure if it's worth the bother getting in, as I guess we lost a whole bunch of days to do the quests so going to be short on time anyway.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by MarMarl View Post
    Well the hotfix worked in fixing what it was meant to fix, I actually got the next set of Easter quests. But also having problems logging in still. Not sure if it's worth the bother getting in, as I guess we lost a whole bunch of days to do the quests so going to be short on time anyway.
    We will likely be extending the event by a few days to make up for the issue. I will provide further information soon regarding this.

-BB_Odhran

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    We will likely be extending the event by a few days to make up for the issue. I will provide further information soon regarding this.

-BB_Odhran
    Yep, just saw it announced on the front page. That's nice, it helps.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Since it is Saturday, I tried to load game and left it up for one hour. Again I am Windows 10 and Firefox. It did not budge past the three small stones on the left as it tried to load the normal page. After one hour and one minute I reloaded. Now it showed rabbit girl. It locked at the same spot, which is slightly past her left foot. I am reloading and seeing her but it still will not go past that foot.
    My alternative remains to buy a new computer which is advanced enough to load this Game. I will not do that. I have two other worldwide games which load basically immediately. One has massive graphics. Quite beautiful. Their programmers took into account that game upgrades might inhibit player accessibility. Sadly this Game's programmers ignore the effect of their game upgrades. It is beyond my computer's capabilities now.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I have been trying since 6;30am - 3 hours plus - no loading. just stuck at her bunny feet.. What on earth is the point of extending the event if NO ONE can get in???

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Still having issues, too. Seems like our frustrations are falling on deaf ears.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    been trying since 6;30am... its now 6pm.. still cant get past the bunny feet..

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by John-Axe View Post
    Since it is Saturday, I tried to load game and left it up for one hour. Again I am Windows 10 and Firefox. It did not budge past the three small stones on the left as it tried to load the normal page. After one hour and one minute I reloaded. Now it showed rabbit girl. It locked at the same spot, which is slightly past her left foot. I am reloading and seeing her but it still will not go past that foot.
    My alternative remains to buy a new computer which is advanced enough to load this Game. I will not do that. I have two other worldwide games which load basically immediately. One has massive graphics. Quite beautiful. Their programmers took into account that game upgrades might inhibit player accessibility. Sadly this Game's programmers ignore the effect of their game upgrades. It is beyond my computer's capabilities now.
    My mac is less than a year old and plenty 'powerful' enough to load a silly little flash game.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Have you tried Safari? It is the only browser I can get to load the game on my Macbook Pro. Chrome or Firefox don't work.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    been trying since 6;30am... its now 6pm.. still cant get past the bunny feet..
    Have you tried Safari? It is the only browser I can get to load the game on my Macbook Pro. Chrome or Firefox don't work.

Reply to Thread