Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anno Online webgame shut down last year. WoW

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    I'm wondering if the login wait time problem is somehow tied to whatever solution was implemented to solve the file loading error that was happening a few months back. Remember that one?

It's just a hunch mind you, but around the same time this error disappeared, the login screen began sitting and sitting and sitting, getting progressively worse until we've gotten to horribly excessive wait times or not being able to login at all. This is definitely not a problem exclusive to the Easter event, it's just hit critical mass with the Easter event. Excessive login waiting time has been going on for a very long while.
    Our team is currently monitoring things on our server side to see what might be causing the long load times. As soon as we see what might be causing it, we will work on a fix. Does anyone have these long load times on accessing the test server?

-BB_Odhran

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    .... Does anyone have these long load times on accessing the test server?

-BB_Odhran
    That's where it first showed up months ago. I imagine it's still happening. Haven't logged into the test server for a while, but will let you know when I do again.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    Our team is currently monitoring things on our server side to see what might be causing the long load times. As soon as we see what might be causing it, we will work on a fix. Does anyone have these long load times on accessing the test server?

-BB_Odhran
    I tried to load in to test yesterday first time after system reinstall. Fixed firefox that works fast and 100% of the time on live.
    Didnt get past the usual point of getting stuck. Tried 3 times.
    Mad scientist.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I get stuck at the same point on test as live, but my issues are rather limited compared to others and the delay is not very long.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks for that feedback. I will keep everyone updated on when some changes might happen to Test, so that we can see if they are working and be able to provide instant feedback about them.

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread