Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Second Set of Easter Quests not starting

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Never received mine.

Did you have a waiting quest "Easter preparations"? No
    Have you already logged out for 20 minutes from the game? Yes and cleared cache
    When did you first receive the first quest of the Easter quest series? April 15
    Which browser do you use? Chrome , but my account on European server is on Chrome
    and I received the follow up quest on there.
    so it not a server thing

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Haven't received my 2nd quest, either. Have cleared all caches and switched browser. Finished Croix Sant and Bring Back Memory questlines several days ago.

Have you already logged out for 20 minutes from the game? Yes, repeatedly, including overnight logout.
    When did you first receive the first quest of the Easter quest series? A few hours after the event went live
    Which browser do you use? Chrome and Edge

World
    Ares
    No second quest here either.

Have you already logged out for 20 minutes from the game? Yes, also overnight and for 12 hours today.
    When did you first receive the first quest of the Easter quest series? 1st day of event
    Which browser do you use? Chrome

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Nothing since the first quest

Have you already logged out for 20 minutes from the game? Yes
    When did you first receive the first quest of the Easter quest series? April 15th
    Which browser do you use? Chrome

World
    Zeus
    there must be something wrong- I normally see a new set of quest by now. I've already completed 7 guild daily quests and usually the new set of easter quest chain kicks in by day 5.

also I did not get any count down timer quest that says wait "X" days until the next event chain.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    We are currently looking into this issue and I will keep everyone updated as soon as I have more information as to what is causing this.

-BB_Odhran

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    well 2 days now no new quests... and btw some have no counter for the event either ...

Have you already logged out for 20 minutes from the game? Yes, also overnight yesterday and last night also.
    When did you first receive the first quest of the Easter quest series? 1st day of event
    Which browser do you use? opera

Settler
    World
    Ares
    From BB_Kumakun on the german server

Kleine Aktualisierung und ebenfalls eine Frage an Siedler, welche die zweite Questreihe erhalten haben.
    Alle Betroffenen hier haben im Jahr 2018 bereits das Osterevent gespielt und ebenfalls auch beendet? Dies bedeutet, ihr habt euch nach der Deaktivierung ebenfalls ins Spiel eingewählt (ca. 2-7 Tage danach)?

Im Kehrschluss, falls ein Siedler mitliest mit vorhandener zweiter Questreihe: Ihr habt 2018 das Event nicht bespielt (z.B. durch Inaktivität) bzw. habt euch erst nach Ostern 2018 im Spiel registriert?
    Translation:
    Small update and also a question for settlers who have received the second quest line.
    Has everyone here already played the Easter event in 2018 and also ended it? This means you have also logged into the game after deactivation (about 2-7 days after that)?

In a nutshell, if a settler has a second quest line: you did not participate in the event in 2018 (for example, due to inactivity) or did you only register in the game after Easter 2018?

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I played the event in 2018 and have been playing since then.
    I do not have the second quest.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I played the Easter event in 2018, and each year back to 2014. Have been a more or less daily player since 2018 event.
    Still don't have the 2nd questline.

Reply to Thread