Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Second Set of Easter Quests not starting

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    We are currently considering extending the event, but a duration has not yet been confirmed. More information regarding this will be coming soon.

-BB_Odhran

World
    Zeus
    Well not to sound ungrateful for the 'fix'. (thank you?) BUT the fix didn't exactly fully fix the situation.

The timer for me on the next set of quest is 5 days. When those who aren't bugged probably has less than a day for the 3rd set to show up if they haven't already gotten their 3rd chain already.

I was expecting the 3rd set to appear in the Queue or something. So I know that after I finish my second set of chain quest, I can tackle the third one immediately.

I know in the past, when you haven't fully completed your quest chain because of missing resources, the new chain quest ends up showing up in the waiting quest (queue) until you finish your existing one.

The timer, is suppose to be independent of your current quest chain completion but only based on when you logged in for the easter event.
    (The fix appears to assumed I just logged into the event just now).

Now I have to wait 5 days for my 3rd chain when others ( who didn't get bugged ) will probably be finished with it by the end of the day.

Had you adjusted the quest timer to be less than a day or simply tack on the 3rd chain immediately into the waiting queue- that could simply almost fix the problem without extending the event.

As it is currently, if you extend the event, you've essentially given those who aren't bugged an extra quest chain = a huge egg advantage (about 330+ eggs difference) over those who got bugged. Which translates to you punishing those who were bugged with less resources for YOUR mistake not ours.

It's probably not too late now, if you run another hotfix tonight/tomorrow pushing the 3rd chain quest out to activate immediately.

Of course, I will refrain from complaining if you want to gift us all an extra princess zoe like you did with the valentine's day event.

World
    Ares
    True, the fix doesn't really fix the problem. Instead of extending the event, just adjust the timer
    Whence comest thou?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    800 achievement points is still easily doable regardless, but doing the final quest chain in 20 hours is pushing it, some quests worse than others. Either a couple extra days or some reduction in the countdown clock would address it.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    800 achievement points is still easily doable regardless, but doing the final quest chain in 20 hours is pushing it, some quests worse than others. Either a couple extra days or some reduction in the countdown clock would address it.
    It will likely be a couple of extra days. I will let everyone know as soon as I get more details about it.

-BB_Odhran

Reply to Thread