Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Second Set of Easter Quests not starting

Noble
    World
    Ares

Second Set of Easter Quests not starting

It is the 5th day and I did not get any new easter quests. In chat many people are reporting the same thing. However, there are a couple that say they got theirs, so I know the timing is right. Worse yet, they mention there was a countdown timer in their quest log that showed how long until they would start and to click the green checkmark to start the next set. I do not and have never had such a countdown timer.

No quests. no timer. Clearly something is broken.

Yes, I refreshed. Yes, I cleared my cache and reloaded. No change. These quests not only give eggs but achievement points needed to update our easter storehouse. Please fix quickly or else we will not even get the time needed to do them.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Same has happened to me .have raised a ticket and yes needs fixing asap

http://prntscr.com/nehtak
    Last edited by jayzeemay; 04-20-19 at 04:39 am. Reason: further inf.

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Same here, on 2 different servers.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Same here. Schipperke noted this thread about the issue in guild chat (thanks!):

From BB_kumakun on the german servers forum
    (translated)

Huhu and thank you for your messages regarding the missing follow-up quest.

Currently I can recognize two types of messages.

Player with waiting quest - no follow-up quest
    Player without waiting request - no follow-up quest

Solution:
    I would first ask you to logout for at least 20 minutes from the game to experience a complete shutdown of your island.

Proceed further:
    If after that the quest still does not show up, please continue to wait for the quest. First of all, the emergence of the quest is of course individual to each player and can not be fixed or compared, since it is based on the situation of your island. It is still possible that this quest will start with a delay and we have to wait.

If there is no quest available tonight (and you have not already reported here or to the support team) you have to post here later.

The following data is required:

Did you have a waiting quest "Easter preparations"? Yes / No
    Have you already logged out for 20 minutes from the game? Yes / No
    When did you first receive the first quest of the Easter quest series?
    Which browser do you use?

source: https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...uest-bug/page3

My answers are:

Did you have a waiting quest "Easter preparations"? No
    Have you already logged out for 20 minutes from the game? Yes
    When did you first receive the first quest of the Easter quest series? 15 April
    Which browser do you use? Chrome

Noble
    World
    Ares
    The thing I don't like about that "did you log out for 20 minutes" thing, is that unless you have left your game on 24 hours a day since the event began, we have all logged out for hours at a time, and clearly that never worker to re-establish this Easter waiting Quest we were supposed to have. But anyway...

Have you already logged out for 20 minutes from the game? Yes, both before and after when the new quests were supposed arrive
    When did you first receive the first quest of the Easter quest series? Within 10 minutes of the event start
    Which browser do you use? Chrome

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    none for me either... . and loggin out is not an option considering it takes 30 min to log back in. and an hour lost play thats close to 400 eggs...

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    From the German forum, latest update so far:

BB_Kumakun (translated):
    An examination is carried out. But I can not tell you at the moment if the quest might come up in the course of the night (or tomorrow) or if we have to "lend a hand" in the truest sense of the word. However, we will see the complete downtime and potential losses and ask you to be patient. Since this is not the only way to get eggs, I would ask you to use all the other options and we'll get back to you on Monday (Yes, Monday ^^) with a little update.

WTG, BB. This event has only few changes from last year... somehow you succeeded to mess them up. Amazing job!!!!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I am also lacking the "easter preparations" quest which really sucks because I have been super meticulous to never miss an event achievement and now I will most likely miss several because I have no more easter quests and maybe not upgrade my storehouse all the way. Please extend the event after fixing this so we have a chance to finish the quests!!!!!!!!!

Have you already logged out for 20 minutes from the game? Yes
    When did you first receive the first quest of the Easter quest series? April 15
    Which browser do you use? Was using chrome but from the start of event was not able to load game with chrome or opera so now switched to firefox

Reply to Thread