Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: easter event quests

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    Nothing yet. I know that is frustrating to hear, but an option is to manually adjusting the achievement to fix this issue.

-BB_Odhran
    Manually adjusting the achievement is not the only thing.. I may or may not care about the achievements. I may or may not care more about the eggs from the quest.. etc.. the list goes on..

Things happen, I understand, but this is crazy.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I'd anticipate a compensation package to go along with the achievement adjustment. I was impressed with how they handled Valentine's. Or they can just extend it again. Let's do this. Easter in June. In any case, makes sense to find a fix. Either that or just take the easy way out next year and get rid of the countdown clock, if that is the culprit, which seems a good place to start since this wasn't an issue in prior years.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    3 days left and many have stuck quests that won't start, when are they going to fix this???

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Add me to the list of people patiently waiting for my quest....

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks for all your reports, they've helped us greatly. We are still looking into it and are working on a solution. However, as you might see the end of the event is coming up. We would like to inform you; that you can collect Easter eggs through adventures/trades and other activities. As for the question of what happens with the missing quest, we are working on it and are considering solutions which vary in possibilities; not everything is bound to the removal phase and we are still considering the best way to take.

Therefore, please be patient and give us some time to find the best answer to your questions. We will consider which step to take and keep you informed.

-BB_Odhran

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks for all your reports, they've helped us greatly. We are still looking into it and are working on a solution. However, as you might see the end of the event is coming up. We would like to inform you; that you can collect Easter eggs through adventures/trades and other activities. As for the question of what happens with the missing quest, we are working on it and are considering solutions which vary in possibilities; not everything is bound to the removal phase and we are still considering the best way to take.

Therefore, please be patient and give us some time to find the best answer to your questions. We will consider which step to take and keep you informed.

-BB_Odhran
    If the mitigation is applied very late.. It can still be very damaging, because for example, we can't plan what all can be bought with eggs.
    Right now, had plenty of losses (eggs being most important), and I am buying them off of TO at steep prices..

Even if BB hands over 10,000, near the end of the event.. I would have already purchased them, because I can't wait for BB to announce their plan till the last moment.. and hence, I'd have still wasted a lot of resources

Now back to selling my stuff to get eggs

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    The quest chains are worth up to a few hundred eggs each, nice to have, but not much in the grand scheme of things. Granted, they could always give us 10k eggs or a second Zoe, but I wouldn't bank on it. One drawback with the extended event is that it leaves rather little time post-event for shopping. Still, the five day extension as it is was already really generous as far as allowing us to accumulate more event resources, far more than I could have lost from any issues, unless I were one of those people struggling to login and that kept happening. I'll consider any more than that icing on the cake, and find some way to use the extra eggs if they unexpectedly appear Friday morning.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    The quest chains are worth up to a few hundred eggs each, nice to have, but not much in the grand scheme of things. Granted, they could always give us 10k eggs or a second Zoe, but I wouldn't bank on it. One drawback with the extended event is that it leaves rather little time post-event for shopping. Still, the five day extension as it is was already really generous as far as allowing us to accumulate more event resources, far more than I could have lost from any issues, unless I were one of those people struggling to login and that kept happening. I'll consider any more than that icing on the cake, and find some way to use the extra eggs if they unexpectedly appear Friday morning.
    Glad the extension helped out a lot!

-BB_Odhran

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Glad the extension helped out a lot!

-BB_Odhran
    May be to some... but not for me.. (Plenty of reasons, some listed above, some not)
    I already quit most of the game.. and was showing up only for the events..
    Guess that has to go as well..

Enjoyed Settlers since days of 2, 3 and 4.. and loved the TSO battle mechanics the most..
    but alas, to many continued goof ups year after year make it far from enjoyable.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    So Ive had the same problem for over a week. My last set of Quest chains for the event has been 'stuck' in waiting quests. Ive filed a ticket with BB. Finally they said that the last hot fix WAS supposed to fix the problem but apparently did not in my case. They went on to say they were closing the case since there wasnt anything else I could do on my end. Im vexed that they couldnt/wouldnt fix the problem, nor did they even offer me the eggs etc that I lost out on because of the glitch...

never been so disappointed in BB

Reply to Thread