Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: easter event quests

World
    Ares
    I get the feeling they never intended to fix it. Didn't even bother to come back and tell us what would happen and how stiffed players would be compensated, I share your disappointment.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    Glad the extension helped out a lot!

-BB_Odhran
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeCat View Post
    I get the feeling they never intended to fix it. Didn't even bother to come back and tell us what would happen and how stiffed players would be compensated, I share your disappointment.
    BB is happy with the extension..
    Never mind that the extension itself was botched..

Are we saying that they extended the misery with the extension?
    To me, no doubt, if issues are not fixed, extension doesn't help.

I check this thread every now and then for good news.. but sadly none

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Well, BB could have at least given us the eggs and other stuff we would have gotten had we had access to the quests like everyone else did. Im horribly disappointed in the response (or lack there of) from BB after proving that my quests were stuck in 'waiting mode'.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    I kind of agree with you.. Come to think of it, given extension was botched with login and quest issues to say the least... Might have been just better to give the eggs and achievement points etc rather than extending the event..

Even better.. Why have the buggy event over and over again.. Next year, Easter 2020, just send the goodies on day 1, and call it done
    No torture and heartburn (over and over), to say the least, over 21 days (extend that to 26 actually )

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Yup., never heard a word. Feel totally discounted. Th extension was supposed to be for the Day that all the Chat was down and you couldnt communicate with anyone outside of email. My issue didnt come up until well after the extension was given. Plus, Ive played the game for years... and never seen this bug appear before. One thing is for certain. If BB wants to ignore me and not fix a situation or compensate me so that I have the same chances as everyone else, well then I sure as hell will not spend another dime on any of their games.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I was exceptionally surprised not to see a gift email after the cool down event down started. The 'extension' essentially botched it further by keeping the price of eggs extortionally high -- because people knew they had only 2 days to spend / sell to gather more. Several of my guildies were not able to get lvl 6 store due to the combination of not being able to log in, and no final quests. Probably the most botched event i have ever witness in 7 years (and i'm counting the canceled 1st black knights event), and along side the worst lack of response.

So respectfully, after 2 failed events in a row.... i suggest bb work on your code, your servers, the broken items from 3 events so far, and stop releasing new features, new events, new anything.

World
    Ares
    For the record, I never received the final Easter quest (within 9 days of the event ending). Disappointing.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    I was exceptionally surprised not to see a gift email after the cool down event down started. The 'extension' essentially botched it further by keeping the price of eggs extortionally high -- because people knew they had only 2 days to spend / sell to gather more. Several of my guildies were not able to get lvl 6 store due to the combination of not being able to log in, and no final quests. Probably the most botched event i have ever witness in 7 years (and i'm counting the canceled 1st black knights event), and along side the worst lack of response.

So respectfully, after 2 failed events in a row.... i suggest bb work on your code, your servers, the broken items from 3 events so far, and stop releasing new features, new events, new anything.
    +1

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post

+1 from me too.. and oh BTW.. they did have a response.. Here is it

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    Glad the extension helped out a lot!

-BB_Odhran
    Totally understand, it was directed to select few, who apparently didn't have issues to the same degree.. and yadi yada yada (won't spend my time discussing it beyond this)

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    And apparently, fixing issues doesn't increase gem spending..
    I (settlers fan and customer for 2 decades) am sad to say, seems to me like this game is finally going to die
    Really sad with current state of affairs...

Reply to Thread