Reply to Thread

Thread: MCC and weather station

Settler
    World
    Ares

MCC and weather station

Has anyone been dong MCC with the weather station fog buff. Have tried it and saw losses of about 4-5k knights. Seemed good tactic. wanted other opinions. Especially with using Boris as final on the camps. Thanks in advance.
    FocusdonHim.

World
    Zeus
    Yes, I've used Heavy Fog on the last 3 MCC adventures to good effect. Those Frost Eagles and Foxes are getting a good beating with it. Am looking forward to trying it with Boris!
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Settler
    World
    Ares
    yup/ i saw your comments in another post. this seems like the best way to do mcc. just eliminate first strikers iwth knights. cut the remaing down to 30k hp and send in boris. we get couple thousand extra hp with boris loaded with mm. and if really adventuresome, could figure in his -50% from attacking swifts and maybe get most of the camps.
    so am using ma with knights to get rid of 1st strikers, then was using major, but will be using boris. plus using lb to cut down the total hp when over 30k. any other suggestions.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    check that -50%. dont want the attakers to even have a chance. so was using ballistas on those bad leaders. like i said, do you have any other suggestions

World
    Zeus
    Can't really add anything to what you're already doing. I also use longbows in a couple places against Frost Ibex. I've skilled a few sacs with both Sniper Training & Rapid Fire to get the most out of them depending on the enemy troop. Sometimes longbows can be overkill, but they're certainly not when used against Ibex.

And yeah, Ballista on a few of the nastiest bosses. Haven't figured out where I'll use Boris yet, but I think he may shave off an additional small amount of knight losses if I do it right. Isn't it fun figuring this stuff out? I'm loving the challenge of incorporating the added features. Am finding that Heavy Fog in the last 3 MCC is cutting down on the total number of sacs needed.

I'm thinking about expanding on A Giant Battle from a loot run to maybe a full clear as a result. Haven't played with the sim enough to know yet. Also don't know if I have the patience to wait while sac gens recover over the course of the entire map.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Reply to Thread