Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: Chat not working?

  1. #21
    Settler
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    170
    World
    Ares
    This appears to be a strictly Ares problem by the looks of it. The chat disappearance and the inability to log in both.

  2. #22
    Settler
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    132
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Trialgame View Post
    This appears to be a strictly Ares problem by the looks of it. The chat disappearance and the inability to log in both.
    Yes, all the posts in this thread are Ares - none from Zeus. And on the Newfoundland server (European) where I also play, chat and log-in are working fine.

  3. #23
    Soldier
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    78
    World
    Ares
    so how to sell lootspots? i have a gunpowder one i am selling for 42 eggs. buy it and message me.

  4. #24
    Soldier
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    78
    World
    Ares
    even whispers dont work... sigh...

  5. #25
    Settler
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    170
    World
    Ares
    game mail might work since it still sends reports that way...

    EDIT: tried sending you one to test it

  6. #26
    Settler
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    132
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Trialgame View Post
    game mail might work since it still sends reports that way...
    Game mail is working. In my guild we are using guild messages to communicate.

  7. #27
    Soldier
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    78
    World
    Ares
    one loot spot left in gunpowder. 42 eggs. buy the fish
    . 70% chance of getting 42 eggs.. 30% chance of getting 84 eggs...

  8. #28
    Recruit Ensign_Garak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    44
    World
    Ares
    All chat kaput. No second Easter quest line. Why doesn't this game work?

    Oh, yeah -- Clear cookies and cache. Riiiiight.....

  9. #29
    Settler
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    132
    World
    Ares
    BB, the problems on Ares Server mean that we are at a significant disadvantage for this event. Chat has been absent all afternoon; it is early evening and we have no hope it will be fixed soon. This means players are missing out on opportunities to do co-op adventures, trade, exchange party crashers and other important event activities. Some have had a day of premium wasted. The log in problems mean guild quest completions will likely be much lower than usual as well. Explorers cannot be sent out in a timely fashion.

    The problem needs to be fixed, and compensation needs to be given to players on this server.

  10. #30
    Recruit
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    10
    World
    Ares
    Edit - I guess not. I'm still on - Kind of eerie
    I just got a message saying the server is about to shut down(?)
    Last edited by QueenGaleria; 04-23-19 at 05:11 pm. Reason: was wrong

Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts