Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Game wouldn't login at all

Noble
    World
    Ares

Game wouldn't login at all

I enter my password and it tries to login but then ultimately just refreshes the page and asks again. It did for 5 hours until I got frustrated and opened like 5 different tabs and just kept entering my password over and over on each of them all at the same time until one worked. I know there are others having this problem as well.

Another thing to note: in cases like these how are we supposed to post it to the forums if we need to be logged into the game in order to post in the forum, but the problem is we can't log in to the game?

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Trialgame View Post
    I enter my password and it tries to login but then ultimately just refreshes the page and asks again. It did for 5 hours until I got frustrated and opened like 5 different tabs and just kept entering my password over and over on each of them all at the same time until one worked. I know there are others having this problem as well.

Another thing to note: in cases like these how are we supposed to post it to the forums if we need to be logged into the game in order to post in the forum, but the problem is we can't log in to the game?
    Just happened to me as well. Took 10 tabs and an hour to login. That's just logging, the game has been on the loading screen for 2...

Settler
    World
    Ares
    settle down guys... they know... overloading the server don't help just makes it worse

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Little trick for the loading screen (depending on your computer and OS). Open task manager and switch to the performance tab and pick the ethernet tab. (Or whatever monitors you download/upload transfers). When you first open the loading screen your download speed should spike and stay at that for about a minute or so and the drop off completely. After it drops off the loading screen should change to the tooltips screen within about 5 seconds. If it does not, it had hung in loading and you should refresh and try again. This prevents you from waiting unnecessarily.

Quote Originally Posted by NightRain View Post
    settle down guys... they know... overloading the server don't help just makes it worse
    Whether 'they know' or not doesn't help me login now does it? And if they knew, then they should post something somewhere to indicate that, then shouldn't they? It has been about 6 hours already and the only thing I saw was about no chat.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Got in, I think after opening 8 tabs and trying about 12 times to sign in. This is not the way to sign in, but it worked for me, TY Trialgame and Chronoserith.

World
    Ares
    2 hours later I got in. I did the multi tab suggestion to get the login to take. But my in game chat is down. I couldn't even post in the forum since I couldn't log in!

Settler
    World
    Ares
    I'm in, but no light bulb on my icon to say I/m online. And no tabs for chat, etc.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Apparently Ares server is out of order...

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    ty for the tab idea - wouldn't know why that would work.. but it did - still waiting for it to get past the bunny feet but at least i'm logged in... and i had cleared cache, tried 3 browsers, and rebooted (for the heck of it)... no go... and posted on their facebook page 4 hours ago - no answer, nothing in messenger either... perhaps a big pink slip day???

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    finally in the game - as prev said - no chat nada...

Reply to Thread