Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Wonderous Residence

Noble
    World
    Zeus

The Wonderous Residence

I think the The Wonderous Residence that are for sale for gems after the event should become tradeable and unlimited. this would get gem buyers something to trade and likely make alot of money for BB. I dont see the point in limiting them to 10. ( Plus 2 from eggs). Any thoughts on this?
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I think they are limited exactly for the reason that people would have to pay gems for them and not get to buy them from TO.
    Mad scientist.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Yes but someone would still have to pay gems for them, BB would still make its money.
    Zeus Artillerist {Gnomelot}
    Ares AAtillerist {Weeble Nation}

World
    Zeus
    by this logic, the Floating Residence should be tradeable right?

World
    Ares
    Everything should be tradeable. The Settlers need a free market economy.
    Whence comest thou?

World
    Zeus
    Given that the Wonderous is 5 times more expensive than anything else gem traders offer in TO, would they even touch it?
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I think it's a great idea. Just because someone would like to get special building but does not want to spend gems on it, that person should be able to obtain it via trade. Someone has to buy it with gem regardless so it makes total sense to me. Person who does not intent to buy gems in the first place, won't buy them regardless if building is available or not but the person who buys gems will purchase lot more if he/she can sell them. basic economy - if i can not sell to 60% of the players, I will at least try to double my sales to 40% to get ahead of the game, duh!!!

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Summer event has more residences at super crazy prices.

World
    Zeus
    By the logic of most of these posters, then gems themselves should be tradeable which would allow non gem buyers to buy whatever they wished in the market for gems they purchase from other players, whether it be wondrous residence, champ generals, MMA's, etc.

The way for non gem buyers to get the special buildings, gens, etc is for them to get those things during events which offer them and save up gems from the many various methods of earning gems within the game.

While I do believe the cost of the wondrous residence is absolutely ludicrous and should be about 33-50% cheaper than they are, I do believe they should remain costing gems, but should also be unlimited rather than having a limit on how many someone can buy. I also believe the costs of the endless mines (gold and Iron) are a little out to lunch as well.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    Summer event has more residences at super crazy prices.
    Look carefully: the summer wondrous res needs another 1K beans to upgrade past lvl 7 :\

I'm hoping it will be changed

Reply to Thread