Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Wonderous Residence

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegante View Post
    Look carefully: the summer wondrous res needs another 1K beans to upgrade past lvl 7 :\

I'm hoping it will be changed
    but if people look really closely, the overall cost of the wondrous residence from this coming event is quite a bit less than the cost from the Easter event, right from the cost to purchase to the costs of upgrading. They all have the same population and yet the summer event ones are less costly than the Easter ones are/were. The only real issue is getting all that are offered and lvling them above the lvl that requires soccer balls (which is only 1000 soccer balls, making it still cheaper than the Easter event ones).

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Compared to test server prices several items cost less. With the double drops its possible to buy stuff now.
    Mad scientist.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    By the logic of most of these posters, then gems themselves should be tradeable which would allow non gem buyers to buy whatever they wished in the market for gems they purchase from other players, whether it be wondrous residence, champ generals, MMA's, etc.

The way for non gem buyers to get the special buildings, gens, etc is for them to get those things during events which offer them and save up gems from the many various methods of earning gems within the game.

While I do believe the cost of the wondrous residence is absolutely ludicrous and should be about 33-50% cheaper than they are, I do believe they should remain costing gems, but should also be unlimited rather than having a limit on how many someone can buy. I also believe the costs of the endless mines (gold and Iron) are a little out to lunch as well.
    Agreed 100%. It is two separate markets. As to the OP...BB would LOOSE money if it was for trade. While the price is insane (gem wise) that means hoarders or smart traders would get something for basically free and pricing it like that DOES "lure" people into buying gems (impulsive must have players). ALMOST everything is available for "free" (no real money), the only difference is, the people that pay for and support the game can have more of them and quicker. To the O.P. While what you say has merit, it is also a slippery slope. Like, Virtuous, that same logic, gems could be tradeable which again...would cost BB money. I am not a fan boy and a lot of things they do (or do not do) are annoying but they have two separate markets for a reason.

Reply to Thread