Thread: Game Over

World
    Zeus
    Go read this solution for you and any one who game not working go hire
    click hire -> FixForUpdate-18-06-2019

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Looks like I may be leaving too. Followed the instructions for moving my login away from Facebook, now I can't get into my game. Had to set up a new one through Facebook just to get to chat & forum. If I can't get in before the event, I'm not going to bother with it after that.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    moving my login away from Facebook, now I can't get into my game.
    Wish you had said that, could've told you. Lost a guildie to that over 2 years ago with no way to contact support and BB refused to help him with me as a middleman.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceruhe View Post
    Wish you had said that, could've told you. Lost a guildie to that over 2 years ago with no way to contact support and BB refused to help him with me as a middleman.
    this is truly bizarre. there is a email address to contact support directly if you cant access your account. BB obviously knows this. sadly i dont know what that email is for .net servers.
    Mad scientist.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I explained to TSO exactly what I wanted to do, they sent me the instructions which I followed. Now here I am, unable to access my level 64 game. Needless to say, this will likely be the final straw for me.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    In-game Support <ingame.support@thesettlersonline.net>

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Thanks Ciara, I've been there, and am still trying to explain how the instructions got me in this mess.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I don't even know why I'm checking this and writing here. Maybe I was hoping for some sort of miracle when the soccer event started and I will be able to log in. I was able to for a brief moment after constant refreshing for about 7 hours and I'm back to loading page. I guess if I can not quit this game, game is quitting me so I can go and enjoy the summer

Reply to Thread