Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Game Over

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Game Over

Multi hour load times. Non functional chat. Pixelated screens. If I could play i would. After reading many responses from the BB's stated that they are 'working on it' it has become apparent that the ability to fix the issues must rely on a higher power. I would say it was fun while it lasted but it really wasn't. The game was fun enough but the support is non existent. Fair well and following seas to those few that i actually played with and to those that continue to play, for you have the patience I can no longer muster.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I feel like I am the only one not having that problem whatsoever.

Good luck to you man.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    They just posted a work-around for the log in issues. Try that.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    See. Here I go mentioning not having the problem, BB posts a solution and viola, just like magic....jinxed. I'm in the loading screen camp now as well. Where are the refreshments if I may help myself to that now...

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceruhe View Post
    See. Here I go mentioning not having the problem, BB posts a solution and viola, just like magic....jinxed. I'm in the loading screen camp now as well. Where are the refreshments if I may help myself to that now...
    Ugh. Sorry. I assume the "fix" did not work for you?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Nope.

Usually using Firefox until that gives in (like on my desktop for whatever reason, needing to use Chrome there), so when it gave in on laptop, I went with Chrome and that supposed fix which didn't do squat. Several hours later, game loaded normally again for me on Firefox, so I'm back on that /shrugs

But hey, maintenance /sips tea

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    There is 8 page post about "freezing loading page" but there isn't really a fix that helps everyone and permanently. It's a game that is broken and BB asking us to jump through hoops and loops is purely for their own entertainment. I've been playing for 6 years and I think i'm finally going to hang this game on a nail sort of speak. they keep adding space taking useless buildings that are causing all this chaos and neglecting to fix the basics that people been requesting for years. I'm really sad to see the game go to the grave this way, but since BB dug the grave themselves, there is really nothing else we could do....

World
    Zeus
    I think their biggest issue is an insufficient server, every event, the game lags massively, causing flash freezes, chat reloads, longer load times, general delays, etc. If they would increase their servers to support at least 2x the number of players and keep their servers at that amount, there would be far less issues that are currently happening and they can work on the various other issues like buildings effects not working properly, adv's not working properly, etc.

But it seems like they set up their servers to accommodate the average amount of players from day to day which causes the servers to lag when events are running because of the increase of players during those times.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    yep, game over for me too, after 6 years or so.... have fun, there is life out there

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Im about ready to walk away too, been trying today for about 12hrs to log in. Not sitting here all the time but every time i walk past the laptop i click refresh. Had big issues the last few days too trying to just get in the game. The update hasnt helped getting into the game, maybe even made it worse.

Did have some high end buildings running the other day with high end buffs & couldnt get back into the game the next day to turn them off so burnt all my saltpeter with my powder hut running unbuffed for more than half a day.

Real life offers more so maybe its a good thing.

Reply to Thread