Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Did Not Receive New Easter Event Quest

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Yeah, unless they give another extension I think this event is a lost cause. That's assuming they fix the triggering also, as I'm assuming I'm done for the event now without a fix.
    Haven't heard any news that they are aware or looking into the fact the problem still exists, anyone else heard anything?

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Clearly whatever they are doing isnt working. At this point only option left is to run a script and complete all 5 related achievements for everyone.
    Mad scientist.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    just adding my voice to this -- before the hotfix i didn't have a problem - now, after the hotfix, i have not received my third easter quest (the lost eggs) - it shows as a waiting quest with no countdown timer (yes i've cleared my cache and rebooted and restarted modem, several times over)
    Last edited by QueenGaleria; 05-05-19 at 02:25 pm. Reason: to specify which quest is missing

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Seriously nothing? I was thinking maybe weekend (still kinda iffy considering online computer game) no comments, but after a work day not even a post of acknowledgement? Yeesh

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Acknowledged in other threads that it's being reviewed for what it's worth.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    We are currently looking into this issue. I know it is a frustrating thing to deal with and we are sorry that for some reason it is not wanting to cooperate with us. As I get more details I will be sure to update everyone.

-BB_Odhran

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks for all your reports, they've helped us greatly. We are still looking into it and are working on a solution. However, as you might see the end of the event is coming up. We would like to inform you; that you can collect Easter eggs through adventures/trades and other activities. As for the question of what happens with the missing quest, we are working on it and are considering solutions which vary in possibilities; not everything is bound to the removal phase and we are still considering the best way to take.

Therefore, please be patient and give us some time to find the best answer to your questions. We will consider which step to take and keep you informed.

-BB_Odhran

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    Thanks for all your reports, they've helped us greatly. We are still looking into it and are working on a solution. However, as you might see the end of the event is coming up. We would like to inform you; that you can collect Easter eggs through adventures/trades and other activities. As for the question of what happens with the missing quest, we are working on it and are considering solutions which vary in possibilities; not everything is bound to the removal phase and we are still considering the best way to take.

Therefore, please be patient and give us some time to find the best answer to your questions. We will consider which step to take and keep you informed.

-BB_Odhran
    If you activate the last quest, can you keep the easter market open until phase 2 so we have time to complete it and use the eggs?

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post

-BB_Odhran
    Yeah we can still do other activities to get eggs, but the bugged stuff is also for achievement completion, which are need for points to level up the Easter storehouse. Think it's 120 points finishing that quest off iirc. Well if it can't be sorted out before the end, how about everyones gets an fully updated easter storehouse or something. Probably easier than working out who got bugged and who didn't.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    grrrr I don't get to do lost eggs at all and I am not in a guild so no full sized storage for me

Reply to Thread