Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 21.05.2019

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Artillerist View Post
    Seems very expensive for only 30 hrs
    Well there is also an option to pay with 10K star coins. Hopefully you have some level 75 friends who feel generous...

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by bashing View Post
    Where is the build queue for the "bookbinder" building ?
    Hahahahahahahaaa.. You're cute. Stacking in the Bookbinder? But...that would make sense. O.o It's only one of the few remaining buildings that *can't* stack, and it wastes a chunk of every Buff *because* of that.

If they were to make only one change in the game, that would be the one I would want. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Trialgame View Post
    Well there is also an option to pay with 10K star coins. Hopefully you have some level 75 friends who feel generous...
    With the Lab running flat out on Star Coins that's *50* days of production, not to mention the 800,000 Plat Ore and 40,000 Coin to make them.

Thanks, but I'll take the 100 Gems and Prem day every week, or RoA and Assassins when I feel like building up a few.

I have to say, this game is getting less and less interesting over time. It's only the folks in my Guild keeping me around at this point, not anything BB is doing. :/

There is a laundry list of issues and improvement requests that have been around for years. BB needs to get on *those* before launching any new 'improvements' that no one is asking for.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by AstrumLuxLucis View Post
    With the Lab running flat out on Star Coins that's *50* days of production, not to mention the 800,000 Plat Ore and 40,000 Coin to make them.
    The lab is by far the worst source of star coins in this game. Bounty hunter on Mary gives 100+ each Baba adv which can easily give over a thousand a day (depending on how much you play). Also after level 70 you can get the pathfinder, which gives weekly quests and if you complete six you get 2500 star coins as a reward, plus after level 75 (see my comment about having a L75 friend) all XP gained is converted into Star Coins. So getting 10K is not 50 days but less than a week.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by AstrumLuxLucis View Post

I have to say, this game is getting less and less interesting over time. It's only the folks in my Guild keeping me around at this point, not anything BB is doing. :/

There is a laundry list of issues and improvement requests that have been around for years. BB needs to get on *those* before launching any new 'improvements' that no one is asking for.
    Exactly how a lot of us feel at this point.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    The lab is by far the worst source of star coins in this game. Bounty hunter on Mary gives 100+ each Baba adv which can easily give over a thousand a day (depending on how much you play). Also after level 70 you can get the pathfinder, which gives weekly quests and if you complete six you get 2500 star coins as a reward, plus after level 75 (see my comment about having a L75 friend) all XP gained is converted into Star Coins. So getting 10K is not 50 days but less than a week.
    However, for regular players it's far less available...and I get Star Coins from all the Gens I use regularly (CoA/MGens). As far as L70/75 go...yeah, not likely I'm going to get those the way this game is going.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    The lab is by far the worst source of star coins in this game.
    Considering the long way to get to 70 for Pathfinder, not everybody having Mary (or not running enough adventures), coins being as worthless as they are and plat ore dropping like candy (or both cheaply gotten through production/trade)....good enough to make your weekly 100 gems from the merchant /shrugs

But yeah...not a fan either. But hey! At least we have a new buff which I hope will provide some fine aged whine come next event.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Players will no longer receive redundant Mountain Clan Campaign blueprints. Any extra redundant blueprints in your inventory will be converted into blueprints for chains that can still receive upgrades. If all upgrades are already unlocked, you will instead receive productivity buffs.

*does a happy dance

i still wait to see it done before being really really happy, tho... too many booboo's lately to trust BB.

World
    Zeus
    I don't know if this could help with the loading times but is there a way that the basic game files needed for the game could be stored on a players pc. This would take a considerable load off of the game servers having to pump out the files needed to load the game each time a player wants to play & in turn lessen load times. I'm sure there are files already on the players pc for this but I could be wrong as I don't know the particulars of the game in this way. Just an idea that could be explored.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPool View Post
    please kill the love garden quest line when you no longer have a love garden.
    please fix observatory for quartermasters
    please fix the guild quest menu hidden bug
    please fix loading times issues for all users not only Windows ones
    re new imp lettersmith... ...nice? but would rather see existing problems addressed first, and my single existing lettersmith is underworked. cant see the need for imp one

fixing existing issues should take priority over developing new stuff
    This summed up my thoughts exactly. I like the game but unless they are introducing something new.....an improved lettersmith? Possible one of the least used buildings ( ok, 1 of the 10 LEAST used buildings) on my island. Was this a "spin the wheel" idea? Couldn't figure out what new to bring to the game and you spun the wheel and it landed on the Imp lettersmith? Also...the love garden..... Possibly one of the biggest waste of event resources, I have ever spent.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Grumbledorf View Post
    I don't know if this could help with the loading times but is there a way that the basic game files needed for the game could be stored on a players pc. This would take a considerable load off of the game servers having to pump out the files needed to load the game each time a player wants to play & in turn lessen load times. I'm sure there are files already on the players pc for this but I could be wrong as I don't know the particulars of the game in this way. Just an idea that could be explored.
    The game is already trying to do that through the browser cache but the cache sizes are limited by default. Thats what the workarounds are for.
    Mad scientist.

Reply to Thread