Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 21.05.2019

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I still have no interest in most of the weekly challenges because the underlying structure doesn't make sense for me to participate in them, but I'm glad to be able to get a couple tokens here and there from doing the ship part of them.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Please put the general order BACK to the way it was. Do you even TEST this stuff. Now that you've rearranged them - the tavs are all mixed up in the send screen - not at the bottom or grouped together where they belong.

Sort by default should be by type - in star, in send screen - is a COMPLETE fail.. as .. aren't mma all the same type...... etc... but no they are all. muddled up. while we're at - PVP gens are yet another type - please get them OUT of my explorer section..

thanks

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by AlliNel View Post
    I appreciate the addition of tokens for the weekly sub-quests. However, the 10 hour maintenance did not fix the log-in issue.
    Still log-in issues with many people in my guild. I still have freezing while buffing or typing. I still get stuck transferring to adventures or friends islands.
    Also we still have a whole bunch of other unaddressed glitches, the Observatory quartermaster glitch, the collapsing guild quest glitch, the trade history glitch, the invisible trade glitch, all the mail glitches, the buffing glitch, and i'm sure I've left some out.
    Correct - plus 1 - lag and log in are both ridiculous..
    Game STILL freezes if explorer or gens land.. or WORSE you come home from adv while either of those happen ... or sales in t/o .. or absolute WORST case scenario - all 4 (explorer return, gen lands, return from friend or adv, and trade sells or expires). - you may as well go get a cuppa.

Reply to Thread