Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 21.05.2019

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Changelog 21.05.2019

Dear Settlers,

The Changelog for 21.05.2019 was just published and we can't wait to hear your initial impressions and overall feedback.

Thank you,
    BB_Odhran

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    sad not to see "fixed loading times"

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Exactly.....all I want to see is "fixed loading times". I can't figure out any of your instructions to change my computer, and I'm not giving up my MAC and buying a PC.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    I to very much want the loading problem fixed, I log on threw my phones wifi hotspot and have very limited amount of GBs and this extra long loading [ up to an hour] is eating it up. i will be out long before the end of the month.

what you have done is great, just please do us all a favor and get the loading fixed, and yes i have tryed other browsers, plus what you suggested nothing works.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    sad not to see "fixed loading times"
    Yes, indeed. When so many people are experiencing problems that work-arounds are published for multiple browsers on multiple OS, the problem is not the end user's device. Something about the game changed to cause this; one would expect the fix to come from the source.

Quote Originally Posted by MidSummrNite View Post
    Exactly.....all I want to see is "fixed loading times". I can't figure out any of your instructions to change my computer, and I'm not giving up my MAC and buying a PC.
    I wouldn't do that. I connect (or try to) on Linux, Mac, and PC...the Windows 10 device has the most issues logging in.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    what means 'Premium Friend Buff'? how does it work?

I have one Lettersmith and i never run out of printed letters... I am producing books as fast as the game allows me to do. So, why do we need an improved one?

An improved Finesmith would be very useful, tho...

World
    Zeus
    When are we going to see the game loading issue fixed? I love this game, but waiting 3 or 4 or 15 minutes to get into it is really trying my patience.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    When are we going to see the game loading issue fixed? I love this game, but waiting 3 or 4 or 15 minutes to get into it is really trying my patience.
    I would love a 3 or 4 or 15 minute loading time. Mine is into the hour(s) or not at all.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitanium View Post
    I would love a 3 or 4 or 15 minute loading time. Mine is into the hour(s) or not at all.
    mine too, 2 hours and game still does not load. It's not my computer when everything else, emails, websites, other games, all load within seconds. This game used to load quickly, but sometime around Christmas to Valentines events thing slowed down, now I cannot play on a computer at all. Too bad, love the game.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    No fix for the observatory....still useless!!!!

Reply to Thread