Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Changelog 21.05.2019

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    LOL, I don't see a fix for anything that actually matters. What about the unbuffable buffable buildings, kinda aggravating. And LOL, I don't invite anyone I know to play this game.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    ANNND Observatory still Broken for qm
    did you fix anything???

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    They fixed the forge duplicate blueprints, i received 3 new blueprints and the 3 duplicates were removed from my star.

I'm wary to try MCC for at least a week, tho, I'm waiting to see if it's safe- they did some changes on A Giant Battle and I don't want to be the one stumbling on new bugs, sorry.

Oh, and they messed up the 'Send Army' window, now QM's and taverns are fighting for the bottom of the tab.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    ANNND Observatory still Broken for qm
    did you fix anything???
    The observatory is currently on our list of items to be fixed. You can see more of those items here.

-BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Aside from the Premium Friends Buff being expensive to purchase for the quantity of time given, let's look at another issue. Assuming that the PFB being able to be purchased with star coins is an attempt at lowering the number of star coins some players are amassing or players buying more gems to buy these buffs, will not work very well from what I can see at this time. Since it is not giftable for either star coins or gems or even tradable, your friend has to either
    1) have enough star coins or gems themselves to purchase the buff on your behalf and you having enough of whatever resource or buildings and such for trade back
    2) have enough star coins or gems to want to swap the buff with you, or
    3) have enough star coins or gems that they just want to give away because they're just that sort of person! (sarcasm)

Any thoughts or comments BB?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Well... PFB has 2 weeks cool down when bought with star coins. That means we can buy 2/month. I decided to buy a few and when/if I ever want to use it to try to find a swap. If no one is interested during events (when this buff would be useful) then I'll stop buying it.

I'm not gonna spend 3k gems for a buff when I can add a bit more and buy a Training Ground, or, better said, I'm not gonna buy 2 buffs when I can add another 1k gems and buy a Elite Training Ground, more useful and active all the time.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by ghannima View Post

Oh, and they messed up the 'Send Army' window, now QM's and taverns are fighting for the bottom of the tab.

yes that confused the heck out of me when i went to send troops this morning...i didn't think they could make that window worse.. i was wrong.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I see the weekly Quest are still the Exact same as before. I thought BB was going to change them up so that we weren't having to run 3 ToW just to complete a simple task. I guess not.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I appreciate the addition of tokens for the weekly sub-quests. However, the 10 hour maintenance did not fix the log-in issue.
    Still log-in issues with many people in my guild. I still have freezing while buffing or typing. I still get stuck transferring to adventures or friends islands.
    Also we still have a whole bunch of other unaddressed glitches, the Observatory quartermaster glitch, the collapsing guild quest glitch, the trade history glitch, the invisible trade glitch, all the mail glitches, the buffing glitch, and i'm sure I've left some out.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    The observatory is currently on our list of items to be fixed. You can see more of those items here.

-BB_Odhran
    You need to add several glitches to that list. But please fix the log-in, freezing issue first.

Reply to Thread