Reply to Thread

Thread: BB_Odhran Monday May 20th reminder for Bookbinder build queue system!

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Post BB_Odhran Monday May 20th reminder for Bookbinder build queue system!

Would be nice to have a build queue for the bookbinder to go with those 36hrs glue buffs.

All of our buildings have build queue system but that one.

Why is there no queue system for the bookbinder it would make sense to have a build queue for it.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    +1... +1000000000000

since we've been asking for this as long as i have played the game.. so.. YEARS...

World
    Zeus
    These quotes are taken from the test server:

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Alex View Post
    ...... But you're right, there is a reason for the introduction of reciepes for books, actually there are several reasons. One of them: There was a wish for a faster production for books, and a possibility to queue the production.

Have fun
    BB_Alex
    Introducing recipes for the RPH to produce books faster and with a queue apparently was BB's answer to requests for a bookbinder queue.

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Alex View Post
    there were several reasons working against a queue in the bookbinder. One of the bigger issues is a technical one. The bookbinder is not a barrack and has a more complex mechanic. Comparing those two with each other won't do anything good, because it lowers the importance to see the differences between those two mechanics. And this difference is also responsible for other differences, like a queue. I am a little sad you doubt a possible technical issue.

Have fun
    BB_Alex
    Seriously doesn't look like a bookbinder queue is in the cards.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    They could stumble upon a solution at some point, but I wouldn't hold my breath. There's so much production going on in the RPH that I hardly even bother making manuscripts in the bookbinder, although it would help with tomes.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Thank you for the reminder.

-BB_Odhran

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by BB_Odhran View Post
    Thank you for the reminder.

-BB_Odhran
    Np and the queue could be that it only show up after you have reach the maximum cost of books.. so early on you have to make 1 book at a time and when you have reached the maximum cost of book you gain build queue.

Reply to Thread