Reply to Thread

Thread: Scavenger hunt with Orowa - Day 1

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

Scavenger hunt with Orowa - Day 1

Dear adventurer,
    is it the Easter Bunny or something completely different? A white figure was spotted on your island and left behind cryptic lyrics. But ... what could that mean?

I'm the basement ghost Orowanikus of Orakus, but just call me Orowa. I grew up with my aunt, Spooky-Hilda van Hohenstein. I learned the trade at the Doctor Frankenstein Comprehensive School - not a good time.
    When I was 16, my aunt kicked me out and since then I've been stuck in the haunted agency's measures and make my living with scavenger hunts.
    Recently a few moderators hired me.
    I'm supposed to take you on a journey through space and time, perform heroic deeds and recover treasures. Are you ready? Let's go!

Let's start our journey

A vast desert lies in front of the group. Hour after hour, the caravan passes through nothing of sand and heat. "Look at the horizon!" Orowa points into the distance. Only a trained eye can spot the oasis in the distance. With the last of their strength they arrive at the oasis and while the mods are strengthening themselves, the small cellar spirit explores the surroundings. He once again notices the entrance to the cave, which he had already seen when they arrived. Previously he had thought it was a mirage, but it seems to be real.
    He drums the group together and together they crawl to the entrance.

aarlnbasifbhdvettithyeaoe
    Do not forget that spaces do exist

Last edited by BB_Odhran; 06-10-19 at 05:27 am.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

The journey goes on

The caves seem to be inhabited. "MOD_Arylide, you come with me and we'll take a look, the rest is waiting," Orowa commands.
    The remaining mods sigh with relief. Meanwhile, Orowa tries to encourage MOD_Arylide: "We'll take on these savages, won't we?"
    MOD_Arylide nods with a pale expression and crawls inside behind Orowa.
    Until deep into the night the mods are already waiting for the return of Orowa and MOD_Arylide, when a torchlight illuminates the entrance.
    Immediately Orowa suffocates the torch in the desert sand and even before one of the waiting mods can ask, Orowa hisses: "Nothing like away!

Once in hiding, both scouts report chambers full of gems and strange objects.
    "How I'd like to have one of them," Orowa muses, "something I could live in."
    What does he mean by that?
    T_ _ o_ _ l _ m _
    Fill in the blanks _
    Last edited by BB_Odhran; 07-23-19 at 02:08 am.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

Be brave

Should our heroes dare to enter the cave again? You will surely find something useful there.

giryneplftca
    Do not forget that spaces do exist

Administrator
    World
    Zeus

Single-handedly

Orowa prefers to go alone because he is the only one who can make himself invisible.

"Easy exercise," Orowa thinks. During his school days he often snuck into the canteen to dust off additional meals.
    He prefers to hide the fact that the cave dwellers are not back yet from the others. And while he makes up a story in which he struggles with a primitive out of the cave, it happens and he stumbles over his sheet. He claps his hands on the cold rock floor. "WOW, that shines, I'll take that with me for Auntie."

One ring to bind them all - What color has our ring, it is worth much!
    Combine the hints, name the color or what kind of ring it is

He was always good at telling stories and so his companions believed him. Especially the part when he knocked down one of his opponents with the rolling pin impressed the group very much. When the first rays of sunshine appear on the horizon and he has finished his story with a lot of self-congratulation, his eyes close.
    Last edited by BB_Odhran; 07-23-19 at 04:56 am.

Reply to Thread